Sept. 1 Primetime Online League

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:01 pm

The seventh annual National Fantasy Football Championship will host one live draft for the Primetime main event on Wednesday, Sept. 1st online. These drafts will start promptly at 9 ET and consist of 12 teams. Everyone in the Online leagues will be placed in the draft room at http://nffc.fanball.com. All picks will be made online and Geoff Stein will be on hand via phone to help if anything is needed. Teams will see every pick online with a color-coded draft board on nffc.fanball.com and will make their own picks online. There will be no breaks during the online drafts. Good luck everyone.

Remember that this year we will again have 3RR (Third Round Reversal) in the main event. That means we’ll start out 1-12 in Round 1, 12-1 in Round 2 and 12-1 again in Round 3. Serpentine continues in Round 4 as 1-2 12-1, etc. through Round 20.

Below is the draft order for the Sept. 1st NFFC Primetime Online League:

NFFC Primetime Online
Wednesday, Sept. 1, 9 ET
1. Greg Morgan, Westerville, Ohio
2. Chris Poulson, Dublin, California
3. Matt Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee
4. Todd Whitestone, New York City
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
6. David Zwickel, New Windsor, New York
7. Ross Mallor, New York City
8. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
9. Pat Sorge, Schaumburg, Illinois
10. Joseph Jefferson, Englewood, Colorado
11. Josh Honeycutt, Paragould, Arkansas
12. Terry Lewis, Harrisburg, North Carolina

[ August 29, 2010, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

This is actually the order we signed up for this event I think...check your "my teams" listing for this league to see your actual draft spot!
Pat Sorge

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 am

Originally posted by GK:
...I did and there's NO mistake about it - it definitely has me as drafting from the #8 position here when obviously it should be #3 hole...thanks much...GK The order above is wrong. I'm not sure how we got this wrong on this thread, but I will update this shortly.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

The correct draft order for this league is now listed above. This was my fault on Friday night as we were posting all of the draft spots and I failed to copy and paste the correct version. I just grabbed the signup list and didn't change the draft orders. They are correct now below:

NFFC Primetime Online
Wednesday, Sept. 1, 9 ET
1. Greg Morgan, Westerville, Ohio
2. Chris Poulson, Dublin, California
3. Matt Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee
4. Todd Whitestone, New York City
5. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania
6. David Zwickel, New Windsor, New York
7. Ross Mallor, New York City
8. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
9. Pat Sorge, Schaumburg, Illinois
10. Joseph Jefferson, Englewood, Colorado
11. Josh Honeycutt, Paragould, Arkansas
12. Terry Lewis, Harrisburg, North Carolina

See ya on Wednesday and we'll send out an email to let everyone know this is the correct draft order. Sorry for the confusion all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Mankind

Post by Mankind » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 am

Dude give it a break already...deal with it...

Money

Post by Money » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...I don't mean to complain and or cry here but really now, how is this possible?!?...I'm NOT going to do the math on the number of teams nd leagues in total in the NFFC this season (Classic, Primetime, Diamond, Supers, On-Line Championships, hell I'll give a free pass on ALL of the Satellite Leagues here but really Greg, how does one spot get "posted incorrectly" - ESPECIALLY as you stated above, if you're copying and pasting)!?!?...man oh man...simply waiting for your explanation for me if you will here please Greg?...again, I'm spending just over $5,000 here this season alone and have been a player for now my seventh straight year - since the NFFC's inception (the ONLY HS FF league that I have ever played in save for ONE league in ONE year ONLY!)...I simply feel that I am owed a slightly better explanation than the one you posted above on this thread regarding what exactly went down here, that's all...thanks much...GK GK, You might want to take this off line with Greg.
Joe