Thursday Magazine Draft Is Full

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Without Cundiff...you're toastGot me there, RIFF, but I can get him the first week of FA unless YOU are in my league. Then it could be costly. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...I'll simply state what's been heard before; this season is like the Wild Wild West with player projections/likes/strategies/positional evaluations ALL OVER the map - much more so than even last year and to me that was the REAL vanguard of the "new age" FF draft (mostly brought on by the advent of the RBBC imho) if you will, the beginning of the unconventional FF draft...BUT this year will trump last by far in that regard...GK I agree 100%.

You will see draft boards ALL OVER THE PLACE this year, and you just gotta hope you are in the right draft AND right draft position to draft the players you want. :D

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...I'll simply state what's been heard before; this season is like the Wild Wild West with player projections/likes/strategies/positional evaluations ALL OVER the map - much more so than even last year and to me that was the REAL vanguard of the "new age" FF draft (mostly brought on by the advent of the RBBC imho) if you will, the beginning of the unconventional FF draft...BUT this year will trump last by far in that regard...GK I agree 100%.

You will see draft boards ALL OVER THE PLACE this year, and you just gotta hope you are in the right draft AND right draft position to draft the players you want. :D
[/QUOTE]i like "unconventional" opens up more room for opportunity

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

What's up Snake? how is Jr. doing? hope all is well. will be going to Vegas this year should be a blast....