MidSeason League B Results

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:19 pm

Yeah, 1978 in college. My throat is still burning from drinking beer that way.

Not a big deal on the Lambeau winds as it was fun catching everyone else's beers as they tried to drink as well. And when it was 13-0 Detroit at halftime, there was a LOT of drinking going on. I'm just glad Brett Favre is our QB and Joey Harrington is Dyv's QB.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:22 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm just glad Brett Favre is our QB and Joey Harrington is Dyv's QB. The only QB that Dyv cares about right now is some guy named Billy.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:35 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I'm just glad Brett Favre is our QB and Joey Harrington is Dyv's QB. The only QB that Dyv cares about right now is some guy named Billy. [/QUOTE]Detroit has a football team? Are you sure?

Go Billy V !!!

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:36 pm

That's what I'm talking about... Volek for President!!!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

JB

Post by JB » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:00 am

1 week to go...Good luck to the teams still in the hunt. It's going to be hard for me to make up 35 points without Owens but I'll give it my best!!

Left In The Dark 1547.85
Mass Destruction 1512.75
Doomsday 1497
Harry in the Hall2 1490.15
Racktors 1459.7

JB

Post by JB » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:02 pm

Congrats Claire & Jan! If I was going to lose, I'm glad it was to a team with Favre & Driver. Have fun in the draft next year!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:32 am

You go girls, you go!!! I guess you'll be on the other side of the table in September, playing for $100,000 with the big boys. And all because Meat Loaf couldn't make that mid-season draft and you girls filled in and put together a championship team. Way to go!!! Now Claire, are you a PACKERS fan? How about Favre and Driver?

Claire and Jan will be draft facilitators at the NFBC events in Las Vegas in March and I expect that Dyv and others will be buying them some congratulatory drinks! I'll see you ladies in another three months!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

claireg

Post by claireg » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:14 am

Thanks for the kind words, but being Bronco fans, we know it's never over 'til it's over, and Racktors could catch us tonight, although I guess that wouldn't be that easy to do. Hopefully, we'll bring out the champagne after the Monday night game, though. We never thought we could actually win this thing, especially since we didn't have any help from anybody, and now we're nervous because we know the big draft is a whole different strategy...

As far as being Packers fans, in the moments when we find ourselves cheering for them, the memory of the "helicopter" play in the Superbowl comes rushing back and knocks good sense into our heads!

We'll definitely be at the baseball draft and hope to meet everybody in this league face to face. It was really fun, but again, it's not officially over yet!