2007 NFFC Signup List Continued

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
If we do not get 10 more for a $650 auction league in Vegas what happens? I really do not want to do a phone draft. Will I be placed in a full league or can I opt out if I am not? Are there any people who want to play in a combined Chicago, Vegas, NY, Tampa league? Perhaps if these folks exists they could identify themselves and take this option and that league could be created. We won't charge anyone who isn't in a full league and if we can't fill it up in Las Vegas we'll either cancel that league or see if anyone wants to do a phone hookup. You obviously can opt out, no problem there. But we'll keep trying for a third auction league in Las Vegas and see what happens.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...SNAKE would obviously rather do a live Auction in Tampa with all 14 owners present but would certainly NOT opt out for a phone hookup with Chicago and/or NYC/LV if need be...SNAKE FYI: Big Mike was happy to hear that he might be patched into an auction league with SNAKE, TamuScarecrow, Johnny Frisella and other NFFC veterans, so the game could be on. We'll see what happens over the next 2+ weeks as I'd love to have a full league in Tampa and two full auction leagues in the Windy City. But if not....
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

venoots

Post by venoots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 am

Hey Guys I just noticed I am registered for 2 teams in the 8/22 winner take all draft .. league 2.. Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:14 am

300 SPOTS IN THE MAIN EVENT!!!

64 SPOTS LEFT!!! WHO WANTS ONE?? :D

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 am

Just joined..Looking forward to participating in this format..

Larry Goldstein
Sporting News Magazine
larrygold
tworedducks

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 pm

just wondering when the KDS deadline is for the Main Event??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:08 am

Originally posted by larrygold33:

Larry Goldstein
Sporting News Magazine Welcome aboard Larry. It's good to have another accomplished veteran high-stakes player in the NFFC. I trust you'll like the format, the comraderie and the competition.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:08 am

Originally posted by Ryan Welch:
just wondering when the KDS deadline is for the Main Event?? I'll put something on the boards about that this morning. But to be safe, set them by Wednesday, Aug. 22nd. Thanks.

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:39 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by larrygold33:

Larry Goldstein
Sporting News Magazine Welcome aboard Larry. It's good to have another accomplished veteran high-stakes player in the NFFC. I trust you'll like the format, the comraderie and the competition.
[/QUOTE]thanks greg..don't believe we've ever met before but I've heard great things about you and the league. looking forward to the draft and meeting you..as an fyi--rob benetti and rob zarzycki, two good friends of mine deserve all the credit for convincing me to play as they speak highly of the NFFC experience.

Larry Goldstein
Sporting News
larrygold
tworedducks