Good Luck Everyone....and THANKS!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:19 am

And so it all comes down to this. Final weekend. Final games. Two $100,000 grand prizes, two $60,000 prizes. More than $1 million still on the line. WOW.

Great job everyone and THANKS for making this our best NFFC ever. Every point will be especially important this weekend. May the best teams win. And of course every race won't be decided until after Monday night's game, but today is definitely A BIG DAY!!

Good luck all. And THANKS.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:25 am

You too, Greg. I had a bad NFFC season record-wise this year, but a helluva good time nonetheless. Thanks for keeping this contest competitive, honest, and most of all fun.

Money

Post by Money » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:36 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Thanks for keeping this contest competitive, honest, and most of all fun. Very well stated. It has been a Great NFFC season. I cut back this season due to some burnout issues from so many back to back sports but I still had a great time and even had a good deal of success.

As far as my burnout goes I think it's gone. I noticed on the baseball boards that within live scoring the ability to toggle between multiple teams is a reality. I know I'll add a couple of teams just because of that. It will be a great addition next year to the NFFC.

Best of luck to everyone today. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!
Joe

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:00 am

Originally posted by Money:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Thanks for keeping this contest competitive, honest, and most of all fun. Very well stated. It has been a Great NFFC season. I cut back this season due to some burnout issues from so many back to back sports but I still had a great time and even had a good deal of success.

As far as my burnout goes I think it's gone. I noticed on the baseball boards that within live scoring the ability to toggle between multiple teams is a reality. I know I'll add a couple of teams just because of that. It will be a great addition next year to the NFFC.

Best of luck to everyone today. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!
[/QUOTE]Thanks guys. This was a transitional season for us as we all remember, with Fanball dissolving in February and STATS saving us from extinction. I feel like we've added stability to the NFBC and NFFC again both on a technical side and a consumer side. People are enjoying the contest and the message boards and the camaraderie again. Next year we have a chance for more enhancements on the technical side.

The Live Scoring toggle in the NFBC is one item that was requested from our consumer feedback and we tackled that right away. We actually have a list of dozens of items we'd eventually like to add or enhance for baseball and we'll see how many we can knock out before the start of the season. They include items like One Round Que that will be done for baseball and obviously transferred to our software in football. The NFFC will benefit from some of the things we'll be doing in baseball. The same exercise of evaluating what we'd like to improve with the NFFC will take place at season's end, too.

One item is Live Scoring for all of the Championship Rounds in Weeks 14-16. What I mean by that is updated scoring in the overall standings in real-time or at least periodically during the day. We didn't get that implemented in time for this year's playoff rounds, but we definitely will have that next year for the Championship Rounds. We'll look at everything involving our contest and how we can improve it for 2012. I love where we are with our back-end software and enhancing it is much easier than where we were a year ago at this time.

Thanks again folks for all you've done for us this past year and we'll continue to improve and enhance the experience for you going forward.

Now good luck this weekend.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Toscano

Post by Toscano » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you guys for running such a great league.

Cant wait until next year.

Happy New Year.