Not off to a Good Start

Gordon Gekko II

Not off to a Good Start

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
A Gonzo may not be back until week 8, but I would expect Lance Moore to get things going this weekend. And Eddie Royal just cannot be as non-existent as he was the first few weeks can he? IMO gonzo won't be back for another 4+ weeks. he's not even doing anything close to real football. give him another month. the lucky garcon and collie owners get even luckier.

Gordon Gekko II

Not off to a Good Start

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:19 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I believe Russ said there are whispers around Indy that they may shut him down for the year due to the fact the passing game hasn't missed a beat with Garcon and Collie. :eek:
that and ten cents can buy you 10 penny bubble gums. :D

mikeybok

Not off to a Good Start

Post by mikeybok » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
in one high stakes league where u only need to start 2 wr, i drafted:
1. AGonzo
2. L.Moore
3. L.Robinson

:mad: :mad: :mad: I had L.Robinson on just about every team, this team included, so I feel your pain.

Is A.Gonzo going to play next week? I hope so.
[/QUOTE]I believe Russ said there are whispers around Indy that they may shut him down for the year due to the fact the passing game hasn't missed a beat with Garcon and Collie. :eek:

I think they definitely bring him back for the playoffs, but if they don't "need" him before then....why rush??
[/QUOTE]Had both Gonzo and L Robinson on 1/2 the teams I drafted. Even had Both of them on the Classic Main. It will be a killer to not get Gonzo bath week 7 or 8.

I doubled my problems. With multiple injuries ... I thought Garcon was AG's replacement and felt I had to drop Collie in order to have people to play with week 4 byes (so I drafted Collie ... only to drop him week 3 for Bobby Wade ... Ug).

This team is in real trouble without AG
Hakuna Matata!

Eddiejag

Not off to a Good Start

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Collie 16 targets the last 2 weeks compared to 8 for Garcon.Manning is starting to look at him more and trusting him.I think Collie is going to have value even when Gonzalez gets back.I would be afraid if i was a Gonzalez owner but im not.
GO AUSTIN from BYU.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

bobsgym13

Not off to a Good Start

Post by bobsgym13 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
A Gonzo may not be back until week 8, but I would expect Lance Moore to get things going this weekend. And Eddie Royal just cannot be as non-existent as he was the first few weeks can he? IMO gonzo won't be back for another 4+ weeks. he's not even doing anything close to real football. give him another month. the lucky garcon and collie owners get even luckier. [/QUOTE]The luck sniper strikes again :eek:
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

rkulaski

Not off to a Good Start

Post by rkulaski » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Collie 16 targets the last 2 weeks compared to 8 for Garcon.Manning is starting to look at him more and trusting him.I think Collie is going to have value even when Gonzalez gets back.I would be afraid if i was a Gonzalez owner but im not.
GO AUSTIN from BYU. Peyton will throw it to whatver the defense is giving him. 3 weeks ago, Collie owners probably thought why didn't I grab Garcon. And now the last 2 weeks the tables have turned.

No doubt that Collie will have more quiet weeks when Garcon has some good ones and then vice versa. The two constants in the Colts' offense are Wayne and Clark. But Indy is so good, Garcon and Collie are both solid wr3 plays any week except this Sunday.

Eddie Royal- for those who saw the Broncos game lat week, Royal looked very good and seemed like Orton targeted him more than any other wr or te.

Raiders

Not off to a Good Start

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
GO AUSTIN from BYU. Peyton will throw it to whatver the defense is giving him. 3 weeks ago, Collie owners probably thought why didn't I grab Garcon. And now the last 2 weeks the tables have turned.

No doubt that Collie will have more quiet weeks when Garcon has some good ones and then vice versa. The two constants in the Colts' offense are Wayne and Clark. But Indy is so good, Garcon and Collie are both solid wr3 plays any week except this Sunday.

Eddie Royal- for those who saw the Broncos game lat week, Royal looked very good and seemed like Orton targeted him more than any other wr or te.
[/QUOTE]I like Collie alot, too bad I only have him on one team.

John

bald is beautiful

Not off to a Good Start

Post by bald is beautiful » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
I think as long as Colston and Shockey are healthy, there will be precious little for Moore this year. Sorry. ...and that's the way it was last year as well for those Moore owners (I was one of them) or those paying attention and that is also the main reason I stayed away from Moore and he is not on a single SNAKEsquad this season...GK [/QUOTE]That's exactly right, GK. It didn't take luck to see that with L. Moore.

Raiders

Not off to a Good Start

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
I think as long as Colston and Shockey are healthy, there will be precious little for Moore this year. Sorry. ...and that's the way it was last year as well for those Moore owners (I was one of them) or those paying attention and that is also the main reason I stayed away from Moore and he is not on a single SNAKEsquad this season...GK [/QUOTE]That's exactly right, GK. It didn't take luck to see that with L. Moore.
[/QUOTE]When Henderson gets hurt, and he will. L.Moore will be huge come Championship Round. I wish I had Moore on more teams. Plus L.Moore without question is there 2nd best WR.

John