Live Chat With Greg A. Tuesday At 3 ET

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Greg...did I just understand you to say that we can't pay entry fees to the Super or Ultimate via credit card? Is it because of the cc fee?

If so, that may actually derail my plans for playing in them. :(
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Also...is there any consideration of expanding the 3-pack or 4-pack idea?

For instance, I'm considering the Classic + Ultimate + Super. It would seem that someone thinking about plunking down almost $9,000 in entry fees might get some consideration for that.

Thanks!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...did I just understand you to say that we can't pay entry fees to the Super or Ultimate via credit card? Is it because of the cc fee?

If so, that may actually derail my plans for playing in them. :( Paul, we are paying out the highest percentages in the industry with the idea of not giving 3% to the credit card companies. If everyone can make this happen in the Super, Ultimate and Diamond, we can pass those savings onto you, the players in the form of higher prize payouts. Money orders or checks work best to make this happen.

I'm at 715-254-5553 tomorrow if you'd like to discuss.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Also...is there any consideration of expanding the 3-pack or 4-pack idea?

For instance, I'm considering the Classic + Ultimate + Super. It would seem that someone thinking about plunking down almost $9,000 in entry fees might get some consideration for that.

Thanks! Give me a call. We can't put every possible scenario together on the Packages link or it will get very confusing. But yes, the idea of the Special Packages is to reward folks who do multiple NFFC events with us to the tune of at least two main events. You'd qualify in the ballpark you're going, so give me a holler.

Don't let my busy schedule so far get in the way of emailing or calling me with these type of questions. I'm at [email protected] and our new office number is 715-445-2906. Give Tom or me a shout with any question you might have.

I'm excited by the early emails we've gotten so far about the locations and events payouts. Now Tom and I need to be here more often to answer all questions and get these contests rolling. We'll get that done and talk about player rankings, dollar values and more in the coming days, weeks and months ahead. It should be another fun NFL season and then the owners and players better reach a collective bargaining agreement to make sure 2011 isn't in jeopardy. That scenario scares the bejeezus out of me.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon May 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Will do, Greg.

And just for my own clarification...did you change email address? I have you as [email protected]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Will do, Greg.

And just for my own clarification...did you change email address? I have you as [email protected] That will work and so will [email protected].

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

I'll stick with the greg@ option....much easier to spell.

Glenn

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon May 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Is the 4-pack is only available if you draft in Vegas, NY or Chitown?

Is there a sign up list for DCs and Auctions for the other 5 locations?

Can a 4-pack include two Auctions and the two mains?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Is the 4-pack is only available if you draft in Vegas, NY or Chitown?

Is there a sign up list for DCs and Auctions for the other 5 locations?

Can a 4-pack include two Auctions and the two mains? Right now Rob, yes we just have the 4-packs in the three main cities. We are just offering the main events in the other cities. However, that being said, I'm getting some requests to add Friday events in Boston and a few other cities. Honestly, if demand warrants it we will extend the Friday events to those cities. But we are trying to be smart with our expenses at each location and don't want partial leagues across the board.

But again, if we think we can do it we will in those cities. But right now we are concentrating on the Friday events in the three main cities.

Yes, as I stated to Glenn, we'll definitely work on various 4-packs. You don't have a wedding this year on Labor Day weekend, do you? :D Glad to have you back CHAMP and plan some poker parties in Chicago for the gang. I think the boys are feeling in a gambling mood now that we're hosting this at Arlington Park. Thanks.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 am

are there definitely going to be events in NY and Chicago on Sunday?