PAID FANTASY FOOTBALL INFORMATIONAL SITES? WORTH IT?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:01 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
i've never tried fantasyguru, maybe i'll give them a try next year.. you sure they are good? I second an endorsement for John Hansen's Fantasy Guru site!!! Like any site or FF person, John doesn't always get it right, but he is the most consistent out there year in and year out. [/QUOTE]I heard this site www.fantasyfreakinfootball.com is actually better!! :eek: ;)

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
i've never tried fantasyguru, maybe i'll give them a try next year.. you sure they are good? I second an endorsement for John Hansen's Fantasy Guru site!!! Like any site or FF person, John doesn't always get it right, but he is the most consistent out there year in and year out. [/QUOTE]I heard this site www.fantasyfreakinfootball.com is actually better!! :eek: ;)
[/QUOTE]LOL!!!! No, not better, but on MY BLOG, I do have pictures of naked Playmates!!! John (nor Weber) can beat that!!! :D
@RedRyder

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:10 am

Jules, you had me at Hello....LMAO
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:25 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
BFD certainly paid off for you, considering that you somehow mass mailed your blog website to its subscribers today. Not surprisingly, I did NOT get weber's email. It's time to go beyond spam filters. It's time to install a dick filter. Try www.dickfilter.com
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:25 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[/QUOTE]LOL!!!! No, not better, but on MY BLOG, I do have pictures of naked Playmates!!! John (nor Weber) can beat that!!! :D
[/QUOTE]Have a new name for your BLOG Jules...

Groza at the Grotto

:D

[ December 14, 2007, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Quahogs ]

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:28 am

[/QUOTE]I'm with you as long as the playmates aren't named John or Mike.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:06 am

Definitley worth it, there is always a good reason to look at others thought that have some solid basis, and gain knowledge based on that.

Really there are two kinds of FF players IMO.

1) If you're a "stats" geek, then I wouldn't pay for a site, because stats are easily obtained and getting your information/rankings that way is easy enough.

2)The "supporting Cast" kind of FF player, this person is who would subscribe to multiple sites and take some information to apply away from each of them. This is my target audience and there is a good group out there to meet.
As many wrote me, the Coaching Tree article I wrote was worth what they paid.

There is a value to sites, just depends on how each individual wants to go about competing.

I have subscribed to many in my day: And mine will get "up there" at some point I'm sure, I'm always working on it.
Draftsharks is excellent.
Fantasy Guru is very good, my only problem with his site is he plays all his leagues vs. industry people, many that aren't too competitive, then trumps the results.
Football Injuries does a nice job
Football Guys is huge, and there is some value to understanding what the herd is thinking, they have a ton of info.

BFD-getting better all the time. Redoing the site AGAIn for 2008, with video and Podcasts. Boost up the inseason stuff and add some cool features.

It's fun.

3'
ETA: I have no naked ladies, but if that's what the people want, I'm just not one to argue with that! ...

[ December 14, 2007, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:13 am

Originally posted by 4D:
[/QUOTE]I'm with you as long as the playmates aren't named John or Mike.
[/QUOTE]You need to visit the website 4D.

Unless I missed seeing an Adam's Apple, thosw two in the pool ARE NOT named John or Mike....

NICE!!!! :D

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:04 am

Originally posted by 4D:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
BFD certainly paid off for you, considering that you somehow mass mailed your blog website to its subscribers today. Not surprisingly, I did NOT get weber's email. It's time to go beyond spam filters. It's time to install a dick filter. Try www.dickfilter.com [/QUOTE]So 4D are you and Nag spending the holidays together.. what do you have planned? you guys must love the new domestic partnership laws coming about all over?
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:10 am

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
If you think im the only person in the internet community who was sent that list you are a gullable man. You should be complaining to them for making it a public list. People act like im trying to sell them something LOL... for God's sake it's a free f'ing BLOG.. don't read the dam thing.. get a grip on something thats important in life like WAR, or The Homeless, or family or poverty.. something that matters.. it amazes me how grown men come running to the defense of people on these sites.. really makes you wonder about how far these relationships go..lol..

Colts im going to try Guru see what they have..
No weber you are just the only one who used a mistake for their own selfish purposes.

And quit trying to deflect the warranted criticism of your actions by all the "something more important in life" - we ALL know that.

But in FF as in life, integrity is important to each of us - GET SOME
[/QUOTE]Capt, what benefit do i get from people reading my blog? seriously? do i get paid? NO. do i get other benefits? No although Nag keeps offering but i don't go that way. ? If a credit card co. released your ss numbers to everyone who would you sue? you'd go after the CC company..

bottom line, all i've done is send out an email to people which doesn't try to sell anything.. all you have to do is click delete and not read it.. yet it seems you guys are doing a great job of giving me the publicity i want.. the blog must be pretty good.. thanks.. keep talkig about me, because the more you talk about me the more people will read the Blog, then maybe i will start charging.. lol..

99 percent of the people on these boards are very cool, but there are a select few who talk like their **** don't stink.. nag, 4D , you.. like your the high and mighty moral police. i bet if we did a close up in your life we'd find alot of crap.. so you can say what you want you have that right, but the more you say themore you keep me in the limelight..
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com