NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:36 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
KOQ - whatever happened to that secrecy truce that was agreed on by all during this draft?...BLASPHEMY!!!...That was yesterday's draft, I think. If not, oops! In any event, the results are getting published in next month's Fantasy Sports Magazine, so it's not like any of this is going to be kept under wraps before the main event.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 pm

Jamal lasting that long was perhaps the biggest pure value pick of the night though (along with Deuce McAllister at 6.11!) ISHO...SNAKE Was really happy to get a RB3 of that caliber at pick 4.14 -- you don't see that happen very often. Of course, you don't see Peyton Manning falling to 2.14 very often either! Route C would have had a heart attack -- FOR SURE.

I got McAllister in yesterday's DC right around the same place (6.05) -- was really happy about it, too. Apparently, his stock has really fallen among the NFFC veterans, but don't expect that to happen in the main event with a newbie or two sitting by your side.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:44 pm

...hey KOQ - sound familiar - SNAKE is just messin' here but NOT using any gremlins to show it...hehehe...SNAKE I'm just glad you and Gekko didn't come to blows tonight. Too many strap-on references for one evening. I have the transcipt, if anyone wants it. Send a check for $3 to:

King of Queens
P.O. Box 100,000
Queens, NY

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:49 pm

...nah, SNAKE was holding back this evening, KOQ - saving his best material for The SNAKE Classic & The 3CC this year - what price do you think those transcripts should go for?...SNAKE The saddest thing is that none of these events are live. Watch, the auction will be really tame -- you would never say to someone's face the things you say on Mock Draft Central or the message boards.

Or would you??? ;)

eddiejag44

Post by eddiejag44 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:49 pm

KING of QUEENS nice draft, and nice recievers later.Ithought the snakes top 5 are very good too.Both you guys top tight ends , and MANNING , AND ,PALMER.I like david fisher's 3 running backs, 1 EDGE, JJ, AND T JONES.
2006 NFFC ultimate champ