NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm

A combination of Deuce coming off of 2 years of injuries and the Saints having to rebuild the o-line after letting their best lineman go to Cleveland. Then Jammal Brown getting busted today for domestic violence doesn't help matters any. Why these guys can't stick to beating up on guys instead of taking it to the house is beyond me. Not to say the majority of these women don't deserve it because I would say 67% of them are goldbrickers and the players are just too dumb to figure it out before they say, "I do".
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm

A few observations from this thread...

1) Yippin and yappin' over a lousy $100.00 side bet? (All that effort and smak talk for an hour or so of work.)

2) Crying about NOT having a top 3 selection? (What do you suggest...6 team leagues?)

3) Talking in the 3rd person ad nauseam? (with nothing worth reading being said, to boot)

...the fact is...the winner will claim he's the baddest...and the losers will all whine and say they didn't take this satellite seriously...trying to keep their diamonds secret.

Classic wasted effort...but the smak has value to keep the boards alive!

I enjoyed reading it...aside from the SNAKE this and SNAKE that...grow up.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Wow ... After that ... I'm thinking I need to get the number one spot in this years main event. Nice draft Glenn. Thanks--got really lucky that some decent WRs were there for me later on:

6.14 Donte Stallworth
7.01 Jerry Porter
8.14 David Givens
9.01 Amani Toomer
11.01 Samie Parker
[/QUOTE]I also want to add ... that you really screwed up a rare opportunity. You had a chance to take Manning in the 3rd and blew it ... guess that's what happens when you can't control your excitement! Just wanted to point that out! :D
Hakuna Matata!

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Oh, yes, and add Reggie Bush to the mix. Like a lot of other rookies his impact is being overrated. Let him prove it at the NFL level first but I won't draft him as high as he's been going in the mocks and tonight's draft.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:18 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Wow ... After that ... I'm thinking I need to get the number one spot in this years main event. Nice draft Glenn. Thanks--got really lucky that some decent WRs were there for me later on:

6.14 Donte Stallworth
7.01 Jerry Porter
8.14 David Givens
9.01 Amani Toomer
11.01 Samie Parker
[/QUOTE]I also want to add ... that you really screwed up a rare opportunity. You had a chance to take Manning in the 3rd and blew it ... guess that's what happens when you can't control your excitement! Just wanted to point that out! :D
[/QUOTE]You mean I should have taken Tatum Bell 2.14 and Peyton Manning 3.01? Hmm, I'll need to get back to you on that one...

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:18 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

1) Yippin and yappin' over a lousy $100.00 side bet? (All that effort and smak talk for an hour or so of work.)

2) Crying about NOT having a top 3 selection? (What do you suggest...6 team leagues?)

3) Talking in the 3rd person ad nauseam? (with nothing worth reading being said, to boot)

...the fact is...the winner will claim he's the baddest...and the losers will all whine and say they didn't take this satellite seriously...trying to keep their diamonds secret.

~Lance I bet $100 that snake replies to this post
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

~Lance C'mon Lance, no matter what your opinion is, it's a heck of a lot more enjoyable than those politcal debates you guys seem to love on the WCOFF boards. Enough about WMDs, political correctness, liberals, etc -- it's football season!!!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:22 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

~Lance I bet $100 that snake replies to this post
[/QUOTE]Well, the post seems mostly directed at SNAKE. Perhaps a response is warranted...