NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:36 pm

Not to mention the satellite leagues in each city and the satellite league we already have formed to go in a couple of months. This has stayed a pretty busy place in the off-season.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:38 pm

C'mon Lance, no matter what your opinion is, it's a heck of a lot more enjoyable than those politcal debates you guys seem to love on the WCOFF boards. Enough about WMDs, political correctness, liberals, etc -- it's football season!!!A-F***in'-men!!!
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:40 pm

When you consider he is picked between to CAR RB's he's going to be better than one of them! All the other RB's left had question marks too ... but at least you know Bush IS going to play ... and it could be a whole lot.
Who would you take infront of him, DeAngelo Williams?Uhhh, yes. Heard the same sad story about L.J. last year. "What?!? How could you take him there? He's just a backup! You still got players like Javon out there!" And blah, blah, f***ing blah.

[ June 26, 2006, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Ponch ]
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:44 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
quote:C'mon Lance, no matter what your opinion is, it's a heck of a lot more enjoyable than those politcal debates you guys seem to love on the WCOFF boards. Enough about WMDs, political correctness, liberals, etc -- it's football season!!!A-F***in'-men!!! [/QUOTE]Some men enjoy broomsticks up their a$$. It's all subjective I guess.

I personally find the personal "smack" on these boards idiotic, although I do admit that I've been guilty of participating here and there.
For Players. By Players.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:46 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Ponch:
quote:C'mon Lance, no matter what your opinion is, it's a heck of a lot more enjoyable than those politcal debates you guys seem to love on the WCOFF boards. Enough about WMDs, political correctness, liberals, etc -- it's football season!!!A-F***in'-men!!! [/QUOTE]Some men enjoy broomsticks up their a$$. It's all subjective I guess.

I personally find the personal "smack" on these boards idiotic, although I do admit that I've been guilty of participating here and there.
[/QUOTE]You're one of the best at it, too. Keep up the yeoman's effort!

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:48 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Ponch:

[/QUOTE]You're one of the best at it, too. Keep up the yeoman's effort!
[/QUOTE]I'm one of the best at many things.
For Players. By Players.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:50 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
I agree, KOQ...it's fun to see passion...and I can stomach ole' Bo Jackson (SNAKE)...in the honor of FOOTBALL!!!

I'd love to get into a satellite with folks this passionate!

~Lance So when are we going to Artichoke Joe's for a little California Blackjack? Man, that game is the best...
[/QUOTE]Now you're talking!

It's an $11 dollar cab ride from my door to it's door! They have Texas Hold'em tourney's on Sunday nights...but I can't pace the drinking well enough...YET!

...I'm working on it! (HA!)

Football Rules!

~Lance
[/QUOTE]Jealous -- it's one of the things I really miss about not living in the Bay Area. There's no feeling in the world like being the only Caucasian at 3am in Artichoke Joe's.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:50 pm

NAG...

you gonna come to the Liquid empire this year ?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:51 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
NAG...

you gonna come to the Liquid empire this year ? You're getting Nag AND Ico into this consortium?

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:53 pm

Ha!!! on the caucasian part...quite true!

My man Nag!...you New Yorkers sure do stay up late!

Goodnight! (Skunky tequilla has done it's work...not un-like Nyquil...ahhhh!)

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver