NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:46 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Riff-Raff - that was a perfect explanation/description of Gigi - well done!...
i paid for my entry to the league. i should decide if my info goes out. not some punk from RI. he's been put on notice so i expect his trap to be shut about things like that.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:47 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Last nights draft further establishes why I love the 14 team format. Every team has a hole and at least a few ???. 14 teams is much more challenging when drafting with the likes of the group last night. agreed.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:09 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Last nights draft further establishes why I love the 14 team format. Every team has a hole and at least a few ???. 14 teams is much more challenging when drafting with the likes of the group last night. agreed. [/QUOTE]Agreed again. I've done two 14-team expert league drafts already and both have been TOUGH. We just did a 12-team experts league draft where I drafted from the 2-hole and it just seemed like guys kept falling to me. You certainly feel better about your drafting abilities after a 12-team draft than a 14-team draft, but like Rob said, every team has holes in a 14-team draft and every owner knows that! Good stuff.

Tom will post the first five rounds of this draft soon. I picked from the No. 2 hole and got LJ as Alexander went No. 1. Then it was Manning and Droughns, followed by Javon Walker and Derrick Mason. Good fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:28 am

Greg
+
Poncho
--------------------------------

= secret love affair with Reuben

...SNAKE Not much of a secret anymore ... is it! :D
Hakuna Matata!

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:03 am

Not a good sign when all a guy has to do is get pulled over for DWI after slapping his wife around to move up your draft board there, Greg. Don't think for one minute the Browns running game is going to improve with Bentley at center. Just look at the Saints running game if you need a reference, not to mention Bentley has indicated he is having trouble adjusting to the Browns terminology. Not a good sign at all even though time is still there to solve that problem.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:37 am

Greg
+
Poncho
--------------------------------

= secret love affair with Reuben

...SNAKE Ponch grabbed him as his No. 1 RB with the 14th pick. He was my second back at pick No. 26 to go along with Larry Johnson and Peyton Manning ahead of him. I don't mind that at all. I could have taken Marvin Harrison with that third pick, but then my second running back would have been REAL bad.

No love affair. I saw him run over the Packers in Lambeau Field last year, but then I saw a lot of other worse backs do the same thing. Sorry, I save my love for my girls at home....and of course my beloved Packers. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:49 am

It seemed as though most folks thought that KOQ was a lock to win our league after last night but I think that his WRs will cause him some serious grief this year and be his downfall. ( I guess that means I agree with Snake? / wholy crap - I think I have a fever )
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King