NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:29 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Im going to try to just have fun playing fantasy football again....
the only thing i ask is that you don't give away my picks in a paid league. i don't give yours away (or anyones)
[/QUOTE]Do u know where u are?> Ur in the war room baby....u gonnnaa diiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

RI workhorse, I say u email this clowns picks to all of us!

I wanna see how much of his team sux !

Show us gecko's titties !

hehe :D :D
[/QUOTE]Hey fisher,Lol I don't want the F.B.I coming to take my computer away....he has me "on notice"

Or I might have to take that long walk down to the principal's office...... :D

Who know's.....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:42 pm

"Not I," said the fat Mexican cat.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:47 pm

P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles!

Nope...but how about dusting off some good picks....they have been in your vault for yearsPisser, now that's the kinda' good sh*t I'm talkin' about. :D
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
Johnny......I give you much respect bro for apologizing like that on a public forum. It's so easy to want to jump through the computer and pound someone after a rough day in the sun. Some of the office guys may not understand that but I'm all in with you there.

The sad thing is.....most of the guys out here are probably stand up but since we don't meet everyone in person it's easy to over react. For the record....I discussed the draft a bit with Diesel.....so what. If I have to stop talking to my friends about drafts because it's top secret intel...then f**k it...I quit.

Still looking forward to meeting you and the other NY players in 2007.

P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles! :D Thanks jeff.....Lol on the Kunck's....it was one of those days for me.....Like you said it is easy to over react....The sun kicked my A$$ today...I look like Kramer in seinfeild in the turkey episode....

I can't wait to meet all you boys from chicago...The one that kills me the most is Billywaz....i got a pretty good idea on a face for him but not sure....Was listening to jersey paul alot during the first auction..kept saying who the hell is this guy.....lol

Jeff....im still having nightmare's about that pick you got me on....kept saying Ill get him one more round.......remember when I said I got a few tricks up my sleve.....well you turned that dream into a nightmare......I also wish i would of got just one more kicker......ah well.....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE guesses that this now means that he has to e-mail via PM Gigi's squad back to JJ then, eh?...hehehe...SNAKE Snake haven't you heard im on notice here.....

Snake Now I got two strikes.....I don't want to know what happen's after that......
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:57 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Im going to try to just have fun playing fantasy football again....
the only thing i ask is that you don't give away my picks in a paid league. i don't give yours away (or anyones)
[/QUOTE]Do u know where u are?> Ur in the war room baby....u gonnnaa diiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

RI workhorse, I say u email this clowns picks to all of us!

I wanna see how much of his team sux !

Show us gecko's titties !

hehe :D :D
[/QUOTE]Hey fisher,Lol I don't want the F.B.I coming to take my computer away....he has me "on notice"

Or I might have to take that long walk down to the principal's office...... :D

Who know's.....

Johnny
[/QUOTE]The whole "On Notice" gimmick is weak...I have seen gekk's pic on the front of the site.....he looks like he couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag...

No wonder that va-gina aint drafting in NYC...he is afraid of what the Rocks cookin....he woulda gotten the "People's Elbow" !
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Johnny....funny thing about the DC....some of those 20th round sleepers will be gone by the 14th in the main event. Alot of picks on QB/K/Def in DC that won't happen in the main. I didn't prepare too much for that draft. Besides, I suck at DC's. I think I finished 6th or 7th (maybe worse)in the BWazz Invitational last year.

Billy is a good guy...you'll enjoy hanging out with him. He gets riled up on the MB from time to time, but he's real cool to hang with...all the Chicago guys are. Looking forward to meeting you, EJ, The King, Q, Snakie, and especially the Diesel. I might have to get in a July satelite...August is just too far away!
:D

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:P.S. Should I dust off the brass knuckles! :D Nope...but how about dusting off some good picks....they have been in your vault for years [/QUOTE]Are you so quick to resurrect our MB banter this early Fish? We're not even in the same league until the Snake Classic. BTW...I'm saving the real dusty picks for 2007. Hopefully we get in the same league. :eek: [/QUOTE]I am ready for you ROute C....Hopefully u are flying due East to NYC for the main draft...

I would hate to hear that u will be out in tinsel town, following gekko around so u can polish his bean bag with a bowling ball clothe while he plays the nickel slots telling him he is ur daddy
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:11 pm

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FISHER:
[qb] [QUOTE I am ready for you ROute C....Hopefully u are flying due East to NYC for the main draft...

I would hate to hear that u will be out in tinsel town, following gekko around so u can polish his bean bag with a bowling ball clothe while he plays the nickel slots telling him he is ur daddy
[/QUOTE]NYC 2007 Fish. I'm even looking forward to meeting you (not sure why ) Anyway..I've never been to NY, so the wife and I will be using Diesel as a tour guide for a few days. I'm hoping he'll know of a good place to hang out after I school you in the auction. :cool:

Until then...you'll just have to take your beatings from me long distance in the Snake Classic or any other satelite we happen to get in together.