NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:41 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Riff-Raff, if you're looking for a wager on the lines/handicapping on any squad here, you need to PM SNAKE as he will direct you to where the action is...remember this IS a 14 team league here...SNAKE Let me guess...meet you at 145th & 8th at around 11:30pm....lol :eek:

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:11 pm

...the SNAKEcomp only has THREE team left to grade/handicap/analyze (Teams 12, 14 & 4 - SNAKE's squad himself)...stay tuned comrades!...SNAKE The SNAKEcomp is obviously saving the best for last...
@RedRyder

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 pm

...never a dull moment here as SNAKE spent the majority of the afternoon/early evening at the ER with little snake who was bitten in the face (by his ears/sideburns) by a Mastiff dog at his friends house and had to get 9 stitches and screamed bloody murder with the only brave reptile in the room with the stomach and kohonas to take it (SNAKE)...Mrs. SNAKE, Grandma, Papppa, cousin and friend literally scurried out of the room and down the hall 10 bloody seconds into the whole ordeal...never before (except for that recent plane ride by SNAKE) has fiftenn minutes seemed like fifteen hours...thank God all is now well...the final team in this league, SNAKE, will be reviewed by the SNAKEcomp shortly...SNAKE C'mon, Snake, analysis is way more important than a lil scratch! ;)

How old is the little one again? I am sure that was a very scary ordeal, especially for you guys(parents). Glad to hear he's going to be okay, matiffs are quite large so I can imagine how frightened Jarret was.

Will be praying for a fast recovery, one without any scars, both mental and physical.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:41 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
and just why wasn't Foster an option?...SNAKE He's like Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable. [/QUOTE]This is hilarious KOQ!!!!

That is my new name for DeShaun Foster.....

MR.GLASS!!!! :D