NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:37 pm

I once asked in a long-past thread, but never received any definitive replies, to a question that had been perplexing me for some time. If Steak and Silly Waz continuously slapped each other's neked a**es in a forest, and no one was around to hear it.....would it still make a sound? :confused:
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:49 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
I once asked in a long-past thread, but never received any definitive replies, to a question that had been perplexing me for some time. If Steak and Silly Waz continuously slapped each other's neked a**es in a forest, and no one was around to hear it.....would it still make a sound? :confused: Good question.

Not sure if there'd be a sound from the ass slapping in the forset, but I am positive that even in the middle of the forest, snakie would still make claim that he "cashed out" in 2005 season and that he is not responsible for the 2004 team which he was partner in.

For Players. By Players.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:01 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
BWaz - did you tell the "newbies" here yet how you managed your team to continue to look good in your eyes in The Main last year by STILL keeping an injured and declared out for the season Deuce McAllister on your roster for four weeks just to show all your competitors that the reason your team sucked sh*it last year was because your #1 draft pick was out for the year?...how about that little beauty there?...hehehe...SNAKE I think Billy knew I would've picked him up for my team!
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

AMERICA

Post by AMERICA » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:40 am

SNAKE
+
BILLY
---------

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:32 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Ponch:
I once asked in a long-past thread, but never received any definitive replies, to a question that had been perplexing me for some time. If Steak and Silly Waz continuously slapped each other's neked a**es in a forest, and no one was around to hear it.....would it still make a sound? :confused: Good question.

Not sure if there'd be a sound from the ass slapping in the forset, but I am positive that even in the middle of the forest, snakie would still make claim that he "cashed out" in 2005 season and that he is not responsible for the 2004 team which he was partner in.

[/QUOTE]Touche Nag!! :D

AMERICA

Post by AMERICA » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:34 am

SNAKE
+
BILLY
+
BICKERING
----------
MAKEUP KISS

[ July 03, 2006, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:40 am

Originally posted by AMERICA:
SNAKE
+
BILLY
+
BICKERING
----------
MAKEUP KISS

Your quite handy with the pictures America, but you truly offer nothing else.

Are you in ANY leagues (doesn't seem like you are the type to be accountable for anything, so I am guessing the answer is NO), or are you just someone who got kicked out of other chatrooms and decided to come here?

[ July 03, 2006, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]

BIGGS

Post by BIGGS » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:57 am

guys, we really need to edit out some of these pictures... i was having my morning breakfast when i looked at that

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:14 am

BIGGS I totally agree.

AMERICA, if I see another pic posted like that, I will do everything I can to have you banned from this site. You have done nothing but post homosexual remarks since you signed up for this league, and now you're moving on to pictures of the same topic. For someone who talks like such a homophobe, you sure do have a full arsonal of posts and pics of gay references. Maybe Monkey see, Monkey do...Or should I say America see, America do?

[ July 01, 2006, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."