NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:17 am

The worst part about this is the only one who can delete that pic is either America or Tom K., since Tom started this thread, he can delete it.

America, for the sake of Fantasy Football, erase that pic please.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:30 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
You have done nothing but post homosexual remarks since you signed up for this league, and now you're moving on to pictures of the same topic. Did he even sign up for the NFFC??? I think he just signed up for the message board to talk smack because he has never offered one bit of fantasy insight.

He may not know how many teams are in the NFL. :eek:

Snake has referenced that it is his "friend" Adam Miller. If that is the case, he took Manning with the #1 overall pick last year! :confused:

Looks like a possible match to me! ;)

[ July 01, 2006, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

AMERICA

Post by AMERICA » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:30 am

I WAS HOPING TO GET IN THE BBD LEAGUE, BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL TOO LATE.

AMERICA

Post by AMERICA » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:35 am

[ July 01, 2006, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: AMERICA ]

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:14 am

Originally posted by AMERICA:
I saw what this originally said. SNAKE, you sure this isn't you?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:56 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
#1...SNAKE STRONGLY feels that AMERICA is NOT Adam Miller indeed and might have his suspicions as to who it is (and NO, it is NOT the Serpent)...

#2...Adam did NOT take Peyton with his first pick last year (he had the 7th or 8th pick overall and choose a RB - forgot who)...SNAKE My bad Snake, as apparently there were TWO "Do I Have To pay Taxes" and they were both Millers (brothers?)

So who is America, Snake??

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:06 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
KOQ - btw, what was originally posted by AMERICA and then erased?...maybe it can be analyzed by SNAKE as a clue to confirm SNAKE's suspicions - please inform...SNAKE It was written EXACTLY like something you would write -- something about peace and harmony blah blah blah -- and then signed SNAKE. The only difference was that it was all in caps.

The edited quote, and then having it pulled down, made it look like you wrote it as AMERICA (instead of SNAKE) by mistake. Then, realizing your mistake, you took it down. That's how it was made to look anyway.

On a final note, if you say you're not AMERICA, I have no reason not to believe you.

My latest suspicion is that AMERICA is really Greg just trying to juice things up on the message boards. You notice how quiet he's been on the entire subject. Coem clean, Greg! You big troublemaker you! :D