SNAKEtakes for 2010 NFL Playoffs

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 am

I'll play....

Eagles +4 (Not sure who wins this outright, but I can't see it by much either way....taking the points)

Jets +4 (Bengals are not a good team)

Packers +2 (I agree with Frank, but Cards time was LAST year)

Patriots -4 (The Pats always step it up in the playoffs, and Welker wouldn't hav faired well against B'More. Expect the Pats D to stifle the Ravens O)

[ January 05, 2010, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 am

Originally posted by Just Russ:
Pack
Pats
Jets
Pokes

This is correct. good Job Russ! Me and Russ have the same picks
Hakuna Matata!

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 am

1) Cowboys cover. This could be the lock of the playoffs. No team is playing better on both sides of the ball and if I was a betting man I would go for this one.

2) The Jets +4 seems safe to me. They will thrive outdoors. I wouldn't want to play them right now if I was Indy or SD. They dominate Cincy this week and win going away. Could be a blow out.

The Jets win this one so I would parlay the money line on this game with the money line on the Packers game with Dallas laying the points. A couple of hundred wagered could fund next years FF play.

I would also parlay the three games above but I would the points in the Jets and Packers games to hedge this opportunity.

I think this wager is a lock.

3) The Packers win this game. They too are playing much better football on both sides of the ball. No way Az turns it on right now. They are vulnerable and the Packers are the more complete team. Rodgers shines and Finley scores big.

4) Toughest game to call with Welker out, but I still like Brady and that run game to grind out a win and cover.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 am

I'll take

Dallas
Jets
New England
Green Bay

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 am

Cowboys - 4
Jets + 4
Ravens + 4
Cards - 2 (They continue to surprise in the playoffs as Warner moves closer to the HOF)

Pete

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rob B:
[QB] if I was a betting man I would go for this one.

The Jets win this one so I would parlay the money line on this game with the money line on the Packers game with Dallas laying the points. A couple of hundred wagered could fund next years FF play.

I would also parlay the three games above but I would the points in the Jets and Packers games to hedge this opportunity.

Looks and sounds like a betting man to me. :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Eagles +4 - remember how the eagles blitz more in the 2nd half? this rematch will be much more like their firt meeting guaranteed.
Pats -4
Jets +4, the Jets suck but the Bengals suck more and won't be able to throw at all in a meaningful game this time.
Packers +2, this is the hottest team in football right now, not the Cowboys.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Packers +2, this is the hottest team in football right now... Pssst...there's this team out in San Diego on an 11 game winning streak.

GB has a 2 game winning streak vs. SEA :rolleyes: and an ARI team who laid down for them.

Can't wait to see those already big ass eyes get BIGGER under the pressure of his FIRST playoff game...and NOT in the comforts of Lamb-bone field! :D

[ January 05, 2010, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver