Jamaal Charles time???

BillyWaz

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Larry Johnson-RB- Chiefs Oct. 25 - 8:53 pm et

Larry Johnson took a shot at Todd Haley on Twitter after Sunday's game, criticizing the Chiefs' head coach for not having NFL playing experience.

The K.C. Star has confirmed it is L.J.'s account. Johnson compared Haley unfavorably to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. "My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans"," says the tweet. "Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn." Haley has committed to L.J. to a fault this season, giving him 22 touches a game despite a 2.8 YPC average and no touchdowns. We can't think of one real good reason the Chiefs shouldn't cut him tomorrow.
Source: Larry Johnson on Twitter

I would LOVE to see Charles get an opportunity to get some extensive work off the bye week. He is FAR more electric, and can catch the ball.

I too hope they dump Grandmama's ass!

Sabretooth

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 am

I hope so too!!! I have Charles waiting in the wings as well:)

CC's Desperados

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by CC's Desperados » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Larry Johnson-RB- Chiefs Oct. 25 - 8:53 pm et

Larry Johnson took a shot at Todd Haley on Twitter after Sunday's game, criticizing the Chiefs' head coach for not having NFL playing experience.

The K.C. Star has confirmed it is L.J.'s account. Johnson compared Haley unfavorably to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. "My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans"," says the tweet. "Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn." Haley has committed to L.J. to a fault this season, giving him 22 touches a game despite a 2.8 YPC average and no touchdowns. We can't think of one real good reason the Chiefs shouldn't cut him tomorrow.
Source: Larry Johnson on Twitter

I would LOVE to see Charles get an opportunity to get some extensive work off the bye week. He is FAR more electric, and can catch the ball.

I too hope they dump Grandmama's ass! Did you leave out the word fragile?

BillyWaz

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 am

Naw Shawn, I fully realize Charles is not a 20 carry guy.

However 10 carries, and 5 targets a game would boost his value WAY above LJ's right now.

LJ's value pretty much is tied up with his scoring, and since he has yet to score this season...... ;)

Charles certainly can't be worse. :D

[ October 26, 2009, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

botherk

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by botherk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 am

Not to mention his horrible blocking skills.

The missed block on the punting team was hilarious.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Coltsfan

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 am

I think I have Jamal patiently waiting on about 8 DC teams this year for an opportunity to play. Let's promote this guy! :D

Wayne

Captain Hook

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:44 am

How about Savage?

Have him waiting on two teams

botherk

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by botherk » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:16 pm

It's a little ironic that a Johnson would make a gay slur.

On the field, does LJ look like LT or does LT look like LJ?

When nobody was looking, Larry Johnson put his diaper back on.

Kansas City once was a place that visiting teams dreaded. Last Sunday, the loudest sounds from the crowd came during the tailgate party.

Chiefs ownership explains tht their franchise is not that bad, "We don't lose near as much as the Royals."
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

sportsbettingman

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm

:D :D :D

Great ole' Doughy! Love those posts!

Another franchise that is just in a shameful scenario is the almost always proud Redskins.

WTF happened to this team?

The owner thinks this is baseball...more of a individual sports that pools together its efforts.

Football is THE TEAM SPORT.

He's still not understanding that.

He wants to be the Yankees...but he just can't.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

botherk

Jamaal Charles time???

Post by botherk » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am

Tough to make fixes when you've got a guy at the top who reacts like a typical CEO or our Government- Which is to say, that if there is a problem, throw money at it.

Jason Campbell is probably not an NFL quarterback, yet a few teams would consider him an upgrade.

With all the other politically incorrect names evaporating, Redskins remain, even residing at the political capital of the world.

That commercial in the 70's with the indian crying? He could/should be the face of the Redskins right now.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!