NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:50 am

Eddie, I love JJ. I have him and A. Green in a WCOFF Satellite league I entered a few weeks ago. I think he will be a top RB this season.

I think you are right about a possible combination of the $250 leagues. We are running out of time for a Monday draft with no draft slots picked yet. My guess is Greg will start to make the calls to combine times/leagues/dates.

I don't even know how to get to the site to make the picks or log on... I hope I get some details...

Greg - I'm open to a switch of time or day.

Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:14 am

Yup, we're going to combine some of those leagues today and get you the URLs for Mock Draft Central.com before the weekend so that you can prepare for those Monday drafts and load your pre-rankings. Tom is working on that right now. Like I said before, I'll jump into those if I have to fill those out and knock heads with the likes of Eddie and you!!! Bring it on.

Hang tight as we'll contact everyone and finalize these by early tomorrow.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:51 am

Jason Steeves has just signed up for the $250 Satellite League on Monday, Aug. 22nd, giving us eight owners there. We're going to try and combine tonight's leagues with that one to see if we can get to 12 owners there by the end of the day. Anyone interested in joining that $250 league, let us know today if possible.

Bob Ashman also signed up for the $100 Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 25th, giving us five owners there. Keep the signups coming for that one.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:56 am

Greg, I'm going to give a 2nd satellite league a shot too.... In addition to Monday's $250 (already in that one), add the Wednesday $100 league at 8PM to my list. I need all the practice I can get before we do the big league in Sept.

Thanks,

Pete

Uncle Louie

Post by Uncle Louie » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:00 am

Greg,

I'll take a $250 spot if you need me....whatever day is good for you....

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:00 am

Okay, we now have 10 owners for the $250 Satellite League on Monday, Aug. 22nd, leaving us with four open spots. We'll try to fill this by tomorrow morning and get the online invitations to everyone by tomorrow. Let's give it up for Anthony Gambuzza and Luke Hickok, who have joined us for Monday's league. We also have 10 owners for the $100 Satellite League on Monday as Joseph Delzenero has joined that one. Let's get four more owners for that league by tomorrow morning and announce the draft slots there, too. Thanks guys.

Luke Hickok has also joined the $100 Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 25th, giving us six owners for that one. Thanks Luke and let's fill up that league.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:24 am

Mike Ferre has moved from tonight's $250 league that didn't fill to Monday's $100 Satellite League, giving us 11 owners there. Let's get three more signups for that tonight and we'll pick the draft spots in the morning. Thanks Mike and best of luck in this one.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:26 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Greg, I'm going to give a 2nd satellite league a shot too.... In addition to Monday's $250 (already in that one), add the Wednesday $100 league at 8PM to my list. I need all the practice I can get before we do the big league in Sept.

Thanks,

Pete Got it Pete. You're the 8th owner in that Wednesday $100 league. Let's fill that one up!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:30 am

George Kleemann is diving into the $500 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 24th, putting us back at 7 owners for that one after KJ Duke left. We have some $1,000 owners that night who may move to this one, so we should be closer to our goal of 14 teams there soon. Hang tight and let me know if you want into this league as we'll try to fill it up soon. Thanks George.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:31 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:

Thanks,

Pete Got it Pete. You're the 8th owner in that Wednesday $100 league. Let's fill that one up!
[/QUOTE]Greg,,,we gace 14 total for the $100 leagues on Wed and Thursday...

can u combine the two for one full league?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again