NFFC Satellite League Signup List

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:29 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Dyv:
Put me in, coach - if Route C can do it, I can do it. d - don't get in too many leagues!!! who's gonna run the 5k team [/QUOTE]Welcome back!

Hey, I thought you were the Master, and Dyv was the Blaster (weak Mad Max reference).

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:59 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Welcome back!

Hey, I thought you were the Master, and Dyv was the Blaster (weak Mad Max reference). with baseball in full swing, something's gonna get squeezed, and it's the message board. sorry. my turn is over

[ August 18, 2005, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:01 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
Welcome back!

Hey, I thought you were the Master, and Dyv was the Blaster (weak Mad Max reference). with baseball in full swing, something's gonna get squeezed, and it's the message board. sorry. my turn is over
[/QUOTE]LOL, now you're starting to sound like 'Nag...

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:07 pm

LOL, now you're starting to sound like 'Nag... but i've proven my time turns into good things...like 100K good. nag is still working on that trick

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:11 pm

Hey, I thought you were the Master, and Dyv was the Blaster (weak Mad Max reference). KoQ, it's not too late to drop from the Ult league.

If you stay and hope to compete with us, you have to let it all go, KoQ. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

[ August 18, 2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:17 pm

Originally posted by Dyv:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Jeff Clampitt, aka Route C, has joined the Monday $100 Satellite League, becoming our 12th owner for that event. Two more signups and we'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Jeff. Put me in, coach - if Route C can do it, I can do it.

Is this a straight draft type league or some special attribute (DC, bidding for slots, etc. ?)

Dave
[/QUOTE]You're in kid. Now we have 14 for this and we'll make the picks tomorrow morning. It's a straight 18-round draft just like the NFFC with weekly FAAB, starting lineups, etc. Play to win, baby. Should be fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:21 pm

Okay, we've filled the $100 league on Monday. Great job. We have three spots open for the $250 league on Monday. Can we get three more signups tomorrow? Let's give it a go before I grab one of those and play for charity. I'd hate to whip all you boys/ladies with that team!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

spook

Post by spook » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:14 pm

Originally posted by Dyv:
Jeff Clampitt, aka Route C, has joined the Monday $100 Satellite League, becoming our 12th owner for that event. Two more signups and we'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Jeff. Put me in, coach - if Route C can do it, I can do it.

Is this a straight draft type league or some special attribute (DC, bidding for slots, etc. ?)

Dave
[/QUOTE]Attaboy Dave

Now that we've picked each others brain I hope we don't draw next door neighbors - unless Emily wants to put us side by side somewhere between 1-4. I think we could share the wealth. :D

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:25 pm

Originally posted by spook:
quote:Originally posted by Dyv:

Dave
[/QUOTE]Attaboy Dave

Now that we've picked each others brain I hope we don't draw next door neighbors - unless Emily wants to put us side by side somewhere between 1-4. I think we could share the wealth. :D
[/QUOTE]Sorry for the confusion. Someone else was using my computer and forgot to log out. I didn't realize I was posting under their screen name. :eek:

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:42 pm

Have Spook log back in and delete the post (little pin card logo in the upper left)

No issue - I'm going to try a new strategy I've been considering anyway... we won't step on any toes

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!