NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:43 am

Lets get the final 3 players needed to fill the Tuesday $100.... It's only $100; a weekend of drinking and pizza....

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:57 am

Eddie Gillis has taken the 13th spot in the $100 Wednesday Satellite League, leaving us with one open spot there. Let's get one more signup and I'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Eddie and thanks everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

DIESEL02

Post by DIESEL02 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:29 am

Hey Eddie do have a Web cam ?..How are we gonna see you fall outta your seat on Wednesday night? Signed Eddy B..former partner of Team Diesel.....
"Fortis fortuna adiuvat"-"Fortune favors the brave"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:41 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Lets get the final 3 players needed to fill the Tuesday $100.... It's only $100; a weekend of drinking and pizza.... Just one spot left for that Wednesday league Pete. You'll see that draft spot before you see the Ultimate League draft spot! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:48 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Eddie Gillis has taken the 13th spot in the $100 Wednesday Satellite League, leaving us with one open spot there. Let's get one more signup and I'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Eddie and thanks everyone. Greg...if still available, Dave and I will switch from thursday to wednesday for the last spot in the $100 league....

Let me know...and lets draw some draft positions!

Weeee :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:17 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Eddie Gillis has taken the 13th spot in the $100 Wednesday Satellite League, leaving us with one open spot there. Let's get one more signup and I'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Eddie and thanks everyone. Greg...if still available, Dave and I will switch from thursday to wednesday for the last spot in the $100 league....

[/QUOTE]Okay, I'll make the switch. I'm sure we'll fill up Thursday's $100 league as well. I'll pull those draft slots this afternoon with the $500 one as I need to finish something else first (sorry).

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:07 am

quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]Okay, I'll make the switch. I'm sure we'll fill up Thursday's $100 league as well. I'll pull those draft slots this afternoon with the $500 one as I need to finish something else first (sorry).
[/QUOTE]thanx greg....you rule! :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:10 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Lets get the final 3 players needed to fill the Wednesday $100.... It's only $100; a weekend of drinking and pizza.... Wrote Tuesday, meant Wednesday... Maybe too much dringing and Pizza for me...

[ August 21, 2005, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:16 am

Eddie Gillis has taken the 13th spot in the $100 Wednesday Satellite League, leaving us with one open spot there. Let's get one more signup and I'll pick the draft slots. Thanks Eddie and thanks everyone. Eddie.... so we meet again.... Cool! See you online Weds night!

Pete

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:20 am

[/qb]Just one spot left for that Wednesday league Pete. You'll see that draft spot before you see the Ultimate League draft spot! :D [/QB][/quote]

Greg - You just had to rub that in... Well, at least we filled the Weds. $100 so I'll get a draft position this weekend after all.

Pete