GO GETTAS WINS THE 100K!!!!!

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:05 am

Congrats Go Gettas!!! Whichever one of you posts, you seem like a very nice guy and worthy of being Champion(s)!!! I hope you enjoy every minute of your success, well deserved!

Sounds like you'll be out for the NFBC, hope I can say my congrats in person then.
@RedRyder

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:40 am

thank you everybody for the kind words. its me, Ryan, that posts all the messages on the board. ill take some coronas greg. hahahaha.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 am

Congrats Go Gettas , great job..... Tough goin down the way we did the last 2 weeks , but thats how this game is.... Funny how the injury bug finally hit us in the last week...better than week one i guess....Good luck and see u guys next season-The Ambiguously Gay Duo

renman

Post by renman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:34 am

Go gettas,

Congrats to Ryan and Jeremy. I can't imagine a holiday season that includes a 100K and the thrill of a season long journey that ends like this.

Shrink,

Good point. I hope going forward we will see less about luck stuff. I think those who are serious fantasy football players understand in just about all legit competitions (fantasy football included) you can look at the ultimate winner or champion and go back through their season and identify where things went well for them or broke their way.

El diablo,

You guys still deserve congrats on a great season. I did not see where you ultimately finished but I sense you are likley tasting the same misery I did this time last year. You still drafted a killer team and had a nice season. I think I was peeking at your draft earlier in the season and I believe you "hit" on every single draft through the first 5 or 6 rounds and really got practically THE BEST player that was available. That is quite an accomplishment.

[ December 26, 2007, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: renman ]

Robert Zarzycki

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:29 am

No need for skill/luck discussions here...

Great job and you guys deserve it!!! -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:23 am

Ryan,

Wanted to congratulate you and your partner on winning NFFC. Its nice to see someone win who actively posts here and has a great attitude.

Enjoy the cash, buy something nice for your wife or girlfriend (whichever you have, or maybe you have both :cool: )

Next year, maybe FI$HER can bring the championship back to Vegas where it belongs!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:24 am

Congrats!

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:46 am

Thanks a lot guys.

I told my girlfriend that if I won any more money this year, I would get her whatever phone she wanted so she wouldn't have to keep using that POS RAZR. And when my partner and I go to Vegas for the NFBC, she wants a Chanel purse. So duty calls.

Thanks again.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:00 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Thanks a lot guys.

I told my girlfriend that if I won any more money this year, I would get her whatever phone she wanted so she wouldn't have to keep using that POS RAZR. And when my partner and I go to Vegas for the NFBC, she wants a Chanel purse. So duty calls.

Thanks again. That's a lot cheaper than marriage, my friend. :cool:
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
Thanks a lot guys.

Thanks again. That's a lot cheaper than marriage, my friend. :cool:
[/QUOTE]LOL Paul! "Why buy the cow when....... "