2nd Main Event Option Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 am

Okay, we're going to make a push here again for this second NFFC Classic main event on Thursday, Sept. 2nd at 10 pm ET. That seems to be the desired time for our hard working East Coast and West Coast friends. I have two more signups now for this one and Jules McLean is going to join me in Las Vegas for the live draft. That means we have Jules, Lumpy, Mark Moyer and I think Jason Steeves live in Las Vegas. Does anyone else want to join us for this one out there? I'll hook everyone online if we can do it.

Chris Poulson will do both main events during the week online, so we've moved a step closer in both areas. Here's the Classic signup list for now:

NFFC Classic Online League 2
Thursday, Sept. 2, 10 ET
1. Duane Merchant, Boca Raton, Florida
2. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
3. Kyle Pope, Sterling Heights, Michigan (LV)
4. Mark Moyer (LV)
5. Tytus Parsons, Appleton City, Missouri
6. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California (LV)
7. Chris Poulson, Dublin, California

Anyone else want to join us for some fun? :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:00 am

Okay, Chris Poulson will take a spot in the Wednesday, Sept. 1st Primetime main event, giving us 7 tentative owners for this one. That means we have just FIVE SPOTS LEFT!! Let's do it if it's possible. We also have to finalize whether this will be a 7 pm or 10 pm ET draft. Let's get this filled and find the ideal time for everyone. Heck, if there's just one league we can even find a middle ground launch if needed.

Okay, here's the tentative dance card for this one right now:

NFFC Primetime Online
Wednesday, Sept. 1, 7 & 10 ET
1. David Zwickel, New Windsor, New York (7 pm)
2. Joseph Jefferson, Englewood, Colorado
3. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
4. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
5. Todd Whitestone, New York City
6. Robert Particelli, Berwyn, Pennsylvania (tentative)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 am

Now we're rolling!! Pat Sorge of Schaumburg, Illinois couldn't do the two main events on Labor Day weekend because of a family obligation, but he's joining me in Las Vegas the next weekend for the NFFC Diamond League. But now that we've opened up the second draft date, he can join both main events again. OUTSTANDING!!

Pat is jumping in both mains on Sept. 1 and 2, bringing us another step closer to full leagues. We'll close those out once they are full, so last call for these two. Thanks Pat and great to have you back again in these two.

Here's the current signup list for the NFFC Classic on Thursday, Sept. 2nd. Let's fill this by Friday and announce draft picks:

NFFC Classic Online League 2
Thursday, Sept. 2, 10 ET
1. Duane Merchant, Boca Raton, Florida
2. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
3. Kyle Pope, Sterling Heights, Michigan (LV)
4. Mark Moyer (LV)
5. Tytus Parsons, Appleton City, Missouri
6. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California (LV)
8. Pat Sorge, Schaumburg, Illinois

We now have only FOUR SPOTS LEFT for the NFFC Primetime on Wednesday, Sept. 1st. Here's the current dance card for this one:

NFFC Primetime Online

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 am

Okay, now just THREE SPOTS LEFT for the Wednesday, Sept. 1st Primetime Online. This is working out well because some folks just couldn't do the Saturday night Primetime draft and this Wednesday option makes it easier for them to participate. Great work everyone and let's fill this up and then nail down that draft time. Maybe 9 ET is a good compromise, but we'll discuss shortly. Here's the current dance card. Anyone want to join us?

NFFC Primetime Online
9. Josh Honeycutt, Paragould, Arkansas

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Greg:

If the Thursday night CLASSIC league fills with enough bodies out in Vegas, any special plans to have everybody together for the draft?

Should the $1300 DC not work out I may have some interest depending upon what you plan
to do with the DC Championship on Friday morning.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 pm

ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT now for the Wednesday, Sept. 1st NFFC Primetime draft. Matt Bauler jumped into this Primetime league because HE'S ADDICTED to fantasy football!! :D Glad we could take care of your addiction Matt. Welcome aboard.

Okay, who wants one of these last spots? We'll pull these league draft spots on Friday as well. Thanks all and let's get this league filled. Here's the current dance card for next Wednesday night:

NFFC Primetime Online
9. Josh Honeycutt, Paragould, Arkansas
10. Matt Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Originally posted by Sack:
Greg:

If the Thursday night CLASSIC league fills with enough bodies out in Vegas, any special plans to have everybody together for the draft?

Should the $1300 DC not work out I may have some interest depending upon what you plan
to do with the DC Championship on Friday morning. I still have four spots open on Friday morning for the $850 DC, but I don't think the $1300 DC will work. That one would make it tougher for too many cities, so we're back to trying to fill up the four DC leagues at $850 each.

Yes, the goal is to host this one in a conference room or suite at the Bellagio on Thursday night with Geoff making the picks for the folks online. We'll have a phone hookup for everyone who wants to listen to us fools in Las Vegas drinking beer and having fun. Fair enough? :D Right now I think it's Jules, Mark, Jason Steeves and Lumpy. I'll figure out food and drink for that night in LV and have a great kickoff event for those drafting with me. Shoot me an email if you're interested and we'll make this happen. So far we have a great group out there and this could be a lot of fun.

Anyone else want to join us on Thursday night at the Bellagio for our kickoff main event? :D

particra

Post by particra » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

10 is preferable for me

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

When are our KDS due for these leagues? Wednesday 12:00p.m. or when they fill?
Pat Sorge