Lets hear the experts debate which draft positions are best and why.

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:39 pm

Got your private message route c. My next question was gonna be how much i owe , but i can see the answer. Hope the wait didn't run u into the poor house . I will be sending it out shortly.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:42 am

As I sadly found out some years back, writing on money is bad luck. Then again, so is the number 13, from which I'll be drafting this year. No fear here though, as I've shown that bad luck isn't neccesary to screw up a fantasy season.

Good luck K of Q, and El Diablo...

Here lies some dead money that HASN'T been written on.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

mmmatt

Post by mmmatt » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:23 pm

Originally posted by El Diablo:
After 2 years of picking 6th and 7th i am very happy to get my 1st choice and will be picking 3rd. Or in other words i will be letting the first 2 teams make my pick for me! wondering now if that was the right move? My thoughts were a slight drop off in talent at about 27-28 picks in. I am also pleased to not be in the same league as some of u guys like King of Queens , Eddie G , and even u Snake! I mean that respectfully guys. Though i am lookin foward to seeing all , especially your pink bandana Snake! By the way this is Midas Mike with a new name . Good luck and c u guys Saturday. Too funny, I wanted and got the 3rd pick for the exact same reason... I figure if one of the top 3 gets injured, then I "didn't have a choice" and can blame someone else!

[ August 30, 2006, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Feep Shuckers ]

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:35 pm

The fans want PINK , Snake . Please?

BIG ROG

Post by BIG ROG » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:40 am

PERSONALLY I LIKE LIKE PICKING IN THE MIDDLE YOU NEVER HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG TO PICK I HAD THE 7TH PICK WHICH WAS MY FIRST CHOICE AND MY FIRST THREE PICKS WERE LAMONT JORDAN,PEYTON MANNING AND TERRELL OWENS,ALSO ENDED UP WITH SHOCKEY,CRUMPLER,BEARS D AND VINATIERI I DONT LIKE WAITING TOO LONG TO PICK AS IS THE CASE WITH 1 2 3 OR 12 13 14

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:23 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Got your private message route c. My next question was gonna be how much i owe , but i can see the answer. Hope the wait didn't run u into the poor house . I will be sending it out shortly. No poor house here but before you get pissy with me on the MB remember this....I am only the designated courier for team Chicago and none of your MY teammates had to be reminded 1000 times about a friendly $10 pizza bet.

A simple "sorry, I forgot" would have shown better form IMO. It wasn't too hard for Liquid!