The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Coltsfan

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Originally posted by Pats_12:
FYI:

That was a 1st down on the Faulk 4th down catch :D My completely non-biased opinion is that it wasn't a first down. :D

Anyways, this will give the talk radio guys on espn a lot to talk about tomorrow.

Wayne

pizzatyme

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Like I said, the Colts are on fire!

6 out of last 7 to the Colts.

I thought Belichick had to go for it, I mean he does it all the time when they're up 30, right?! ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Route Collectors

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Originally posted by Pats_12:
FYI:

That was a 1st down on the Faulk 4th down catch :D For all of us who watched the Pats get by with holding all night...including an absolute mugging of Marcus Pollard in the game that started this modern day rivalry...I hope it was a 1st down and the Patsies got reamed! :D

sportsbettingman

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Everyone and their mother bet New England moneyline...nuff said.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Everyone and their mother bet New England moneyline...nuff said. So the fix was in, Lance???

Let me know when it is so lopsided again, and I will go the opposite. :D

Eddiejag

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:14 am

Sorry even the great Patriots have to punt from the 30 yard line.But they worship Belicheck around here so im sure by the end of the day it was the right call.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

da bears

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by da bears » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 am

As a owner of either Manning, Clark, Wayne, and Addai on alot of my fantasy teams this year I was disappointed to see the Colts win.

Now the Colts might wrap up homefield and best record in the AFC before week 16 and have little reason to play any of these guys unless they still have a chance at an undefeated season at that point.

It could be bad news for my Manning/Wayne ninth ranked overall NFFC classic team and many other teams that are so dependent on Colts. :(

[ November 16, 2009, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

Raiders

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Raiders » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Sorry even the great Patriots have to punt from the 30 yard line.But they worship Belicheck around here so im sure by the end of the day it was the right call. Belicheck=Great Cheater - Average Coach.

Eddiejag

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 am

Originally posted by da bears:
As a owner of either Manning, Clark, Wayne, and Addai on alot of my fantasy teams this year I was disappointed to see the Colts win.

Now the Colts might wrap up homefield and best record in the AFC before week 16 and have little reason to play any of these guys unless they still have a chance at an undefeated season at that point.

It could be bad news for my Manning/Wayne ninth ranked overall NFFC classic team and many other teams that are so dependent on Colts. :( Four years ago when the Colts almost went undefeated i was in my NFFC SUPERBOWL and had Reggie Wayne.About 20 minutes before kickoff Rotoworld annouced that all the starters on the Colts might get one or two series.I had to roll with Skip Hicks in my flex.If the Colts keep rolling this is going to kill fantasy teams week 16.Oh by the way Skip Hicks on his first carry went 70 yards for a td and helped me win the very first Ultimate.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sabretooth

The Colts are on FIRE!!!

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 am

I never thought about that. Damn! Wayne is a big part of my classic team as I am sure he is many others. Here is to hoping the Bengals and Pats keep winning and the colts drop one here or there. For fantasy football's sake folks!!!!