Chad Schroeder Leads The Primetime Playoffs

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Wow and Congrats. What an amazing run for a very talented player. Kudos!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Great year Chad, congrats..
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks a lot guys. It means a lot coming from some of the best in the world. Not to take anything away from anyone but obviously Mr. Jupinka is the best there is in baseball and he had some incredible football teams assembled as well in his spare time. And then two guys I think are the best around in football as well giving me props. It is humbling. King of Queens is the best there is for my money. You face him, you have your hands full, bar none. And I think Wayne is an unbelievable player as well. The teams he puts together year in and year out are amazing. I am not a big fantasy football historian but I am not sure he has hit what he deserves yet, but I can promise you his time is coming if he hasn't hit a big one already. And Glenn is force to be reckoned with in whatever he plays. His passion is awesome. And I thank the rest of you as well, even if I haven't met you yet, or talked to you on the boards. I am fairly new over here so I haven't got to put names with faces much. I hope everyone enjoyed the season and have a happy and safe new year.

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
2010 WCOFB Champion - $200,000
2010 NFFC Primetime Champion - $50,000
2010 WCOFF Platinum Champion - $150,000

Folks, the bar has officially been set. Unbelievable year for you, Chad. Congrats on all of your accomplishments. Major props and congrats!

So hard to be consistent in this crazy year and you were on so many leaderboards, nice job!
@RedRyder