32 NFL Teams In 32 Days: New England

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:16 am

greg, any thoughts of inserting this thread into another forum where that forum would only contain the 32 teams in 32 days. just thought it my be more easily accessable.

bill

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:10 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Great thoughts all. This is a solid start to our series and like I said I'd love to see this thread updated each time we see news on the Patriots' RB situation or Brady's first full contact scrimmage, etc. New England fans who can give us quotes from the Boston area newspapers would be handy too. What the heck, if we all share information it will just make for a more competitive contest and be good for everyone. Well, at least good for those folks who take the time to read the boards.

Okay, once I get done taking Super signups I'll prepare my second team writeup. Let's go with those loveable J-E-T-S fans and give them the lowdown on their beloved Favre-less franchise.

I'll post that soon. Nice writeup Greg. Jets up next, you mean the cry babies up next.

Remember if 'Your not cheating, your not trying'. ;)

John

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 am

Originally posted by kentuckyreign:
greg, any thoughts of inserting this thread into another forum where that forum would only contain the 32 teams in 32 days. just thought it my be more easily accessable.

bill Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll put these in the Fantasy/NFL Forums. Let's get a few rolling first, but not a bad idea.

Jets this afternoon. I promise. Where the hell is Tom when you need him? ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
What are some of your thoughts on Joey Galloway being a part of this team? I'm not a huge fan of Galloway but he has put up some pretty respectable numbers with sub-par QB's.

Thoughts? Where's Diesel when you need him? ;) He loves the guy.

Here's his writeup which made the second issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine, as Sleeper No. 12 in our Top 20 Sleepers story:

He hasn’t contributed much in the last year and a half and he’s been banged up, but Joey Galloway is healthy and his quarterback is TOM BRADY. Admittedly Galloway has his downfalls and he’s older than Father Time. Yes, he caught only 13 passes last year in nine games as he battled a broken foot. And yes, he will turn 38 in November. But also remember that before last year he posted three straight 1,000-yard seasons and had 23 TD receptions from 2005-07. He’s going to put up better numbers than his ADP (around 190).
Marc Quitsch
Staten Island, N.Y.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:34 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by kentuckyreign:

bill Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll put these in the Fantasy/NFL Forums. Let's get a few rolling first, but not a bad idea.

Jets this afternoon. I promise. Where the hell is Tom when you need him? ;)
[/QUOTE]i was just thinking if there was a post per team in a less visited forum, it would be more user friendly as time went on and teams began to solidify positions.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:40 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Great thoughts all. This is a solid start to our series and like I said I'd love to see this thread updated each time we see news on the Patriots' RB situation or Brady's first full contact scrimmage, etc. New England fans who can give us quotes from the Boston area newspapers would be handy too. What the heck, if we all share information it will just make for a more competitive contest and be good for everyone. Well, at least good for those folks who take the time to read the boards.

Okay, once I get done taking Super signups I'll prepare my second team writeup. Let's go with those loveable J-E-T-S fans and give them the lowdown on their beloved Favre-less franchise.

I'll post that soon. Nice writeup Greg. Jets up next, you mean the cry babies up next.

Remember if 'Your not cheating, your not trying'. ;)

John
[/QUOTE]Figures from a Raiders fan.....
Al Davis invented cheating with a little help from his friend Don Shula.
I think Belichek is the illegitimate son of this sorted duo.

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!
New QB, new coach, new stadium, new Super Bowl trophy.

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 am

STEELERS...STEELERS...STEELERS...STEELERS