MidSeason Top Scores/Thoughts

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:47 am

Thanks for the info Gordon, and by the way, you outdid yourself on the download. Funny stuff :D

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:06 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by Vega$ Gambler$:
Ummm route, it wasn't much of a thread to begin with

It talks of a Gekko picture, it can't get much worse than that I'll agree with that Vega$, however it was a relatively new post, so I was hoping we might overcome Gekko's download.
I was also hoping to generate some conversation about week 1 in both MidSeason leagues. Do you know what the high score was in league A? I thought surely NNOY would've posted something.
[/QUOTE]Keeping silent this week after believing every injury report on the planet that S. Davis would play and Deuce would not. Then starting Davis and his big fat 0 in three leagues, while watching Deuce score 9.2 on my bench in two of those leagues.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:14 am

Originally posted by nnoy:
Keeping silent this week after believing every injury report on the planet that S. Davis would play i should market a "Gekko" injury list
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:16 am

NNOY -- you need to be at your computer on Sunday mornings. The fact that Deuce would play and Davis would not was all over the Internet with plenty of time to spare.
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:06 am

Tell my wife that I need to skip church. That’s the biggest problem with the Central Time Zone, by the time morning services end the games have started.

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:10 am

just send me your password and logon........
:D
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.