What is up with the people on this site?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:12 am

Originally posted by renman:
Now I will ignore it and laugh at it and keep the talk to football.
You will ignore it ... and laugh at it ???? (How do you do that?) ... and post the longest post in the thread regarding it ... and only talk about football (How do you do that?)

Renman ... you can't be for real.
Hakuna Matata!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
I thought Greg himself said one of the purposes for these boards was to vent. :confused: And yet, there are some who would suppress the First Ammendment message board rights. This would be a pretty boring place and some pretty boring conversations if everyone agreed. Let's keep the conflict rolling. Shut up, Rick :D [/QUOTE]LMAO Richie! :D

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:19 am

Ugly, gekko,

I thought we all grew up and put this teen stuff behind us. Ugly, in your previous post you complained that I had said you are "fixated" on me. You are now proving me right. The post was "long" because the guy who started the thread made a GOOD POINT about the kind of behavior you and gekko are displaying. Don't you guys get bored of it? Isn't football more interesting?

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Renman - just don't win the 100K and the world will be fine. Thanks GG...you crack me up man. :D

renman

Post by renman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:27 am

route c,

The funny thing is I bet he is serious! My results probably do matter to him. I don't think he is kidding when he says his "world" will be impacted if I were to win.

Just makes you shake your head.

Back to the point of the thread. Turbough is right. I saw a few newcomer posters come to this board over the last month asking questions that NFFC regulars like us would know off the top of our head, only to be mocked for daring to ask. I even sent a couple private messages telling these guys not to let a few rude people drive them away from what can usually be a great board.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:29 am

Originally posted by renman:
Ugly, gekko,

I thought we all grew up and put this teen stuff behind us. Ugly, in your previous post you complained that I had said you are "fixated" on me. You are now proving me right. The post was "long" because the guy who started the thread made a GOOD POINT about the kind of behavior you and gekko are displaying. Don't you guys get bored of it? Isn't football more interesting? Please ignore me like you promissed and keep the talk to football. Thank you in advance.
Hakuna Matata!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:30 am

Renman - it's clear that you haven't grown up yet. Please do so soon. Thanks
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:39 am

Hey renman and turbough....I agree sometimes it goes too far on the MB. I've done it and later found myself apologizing. (Ask GLY or GG ;) )

Talking about football is fun but so is trash talking and being a smart a$$. Real life is serious enough without turning a fun FF MB into a support group where everybody loves everybody else.

Sometimes I come home from a tough day and crack up reading a post from snake referring to me as route she or Ponch saying he's gonna knock the pi$$ out of me and there will be blood and snot all over the room.

Complaining about smart a$$ comments only makes you a bigger target....don't you guys see that?

Anyway...there are only 2 choices as I see it:
1)learn to trash talk...one liners..zingers etc..
or
2)start your own FF MB. You can call it..."renman and turboughs serious FF MB"...and uh we're not kidding either guys. :D

BTW...for clarification...that was a joke...now try it with me...ha..ha..ha..ha. ;)

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:40 am

What we really need on these message boards is more honesty.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:44 am

Shut up Glenn! :D