** OFFICIAL ABC THREAD **

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:27 am

Originally posted by the snake:
Wazass...SNAKE has given you ample opportunity on many an occassion to put your ca$h where your orifice that you speak out of is...apparently you are only willing to use the other orifice to blow threads out of when it comes to acceptance of this wager...SNAKE Again, I bet you last year (never received any money), I crushed you, you aren't worth my time!

Have a good day! :D

spook

Post by spook » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:12 am

Bryant is taking a ride on the bench for a while I played him instead of Jimmy. Heck look for him to do great while Jimmy Smith sucks

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:05 pm

Hey Waz - one only hopes that the truth is not twisted and distorted in the same manner around those nearest and dearest to you as it is on your statements directed toward SNAKE... Answer the following questions Snake?

DID WE BET LAST YEAR?....... YES
DID I BEAT YOU LAST YEAR..... YES
DID I RECEIVE $$ FROM YOU LAST YEAR?..... NO

Yes Snake, I did show mercy on you and your pathetic squad, and told you not to pay, but a REAL MAN would have paid, even if the person who won (me) told them to keep the money!

Anything untruthful about that????

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:48 pm

Waz - here it is plain and simple...last year SNAKE's squad (13 game FF schedule);

#1 Holmes: missed 11 games
#2 T.Jones: missed 4 games
#3 S.Smith: missed 12 games
#4 D.Foster: missed 11 games
#5 Heap: missed 11 games

WazAmISoStupid - if your or any other team had this happen to their FIRST FIVE PICKS in the draft they would have considered it nothing short of miraculous to finish at 8-5 (which SNAKE did)...but alas, no excuses - SNAKE was prepared to pay up on his debt (which you so graciously forgave)...as far as that "REAL MAN" stuff is concerned, SNAKE simply says; despite what you may hear to the contrary, it's true; size does matter Wazass... Shaddup! Shut up ! STFU already....

holy sheet

Who gives a flying fugg about last year? Who cares about your bet with Billy ? Pay the man his money, shut your pie hole, stop acting like a little kid, stop talking in a "SNAKE" persona....

and just let the scoreboard talk

goddamn...all you do is pester Waz every single day....its is sooo freakin annoying

let it go
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:59 pm

Fi$hHeadSoupStench...actually, ya got it all ass backwards...The WazGirls obsessive relationship with SNAKE borders on the unhealthy and dangerous... LET IT GO ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again