2009 NFFC Classic Signup List: 294 Teams

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks Greg.
I wont bug you again until after the baseball season starts,and here in the burgh,thatis next monday i believe.
The season ends here the next day,btw. :D

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 am

Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet? Bump

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet? Not yet, but I haven't started calling around yet, either. Been so busy on baseball. Put your hat in the ring Paul and I bet we get to 14 in no time.

I'll be back fulltime on the NFFC boards after a one week vacation with the family. Tom and I are so tired we could sleep for weeks. But Tom will be jumping into the football profiles on Tuesday for our first Fantasy Sports magazine issue and I'll be fulltime pushing NFFC starting the following week. You'll get sick of seeing us on the boards soon enough. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet? Put your hat in the ring Paul and I bet we get to 14 in no time. [/QUOTE]Is that because I'll be the first ATM-fish flapping around in the water, sparking a Shark feeding frenzy? :eek: ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet? Put your hat in the ring Paul and I bet we get to 14 in no time. [/QUOTE]Is that because I'll be the first ATM-fish flapping around in the water, sparking a Shark feeding frenzy? :eek: ;)
[/QUOTE]I think some felt you were the shark in the water last year, so maybe hold off on that signup. ;) But I'm not worry, all 14 will be sharks when this is filled up, feeding on each other.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

moyer1313

Post by moyer1313 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Greg...any signups for the Ultimate yet? Not yet, but I haven't started calling around yet, either. Been so busy on baseball. Put your hat in the ring Paul and I bet we get to 14 in no time.

I'll be back fulltime on the NFFC boards after a one week vacation with the family. Tom and I are so tired we could sleep for weeks. But Tom will be jumping into the football profiles on Tuesday for our first Fantasy Sports magazine issue and I'll be fulltime pushing NFFC starting the following week. You'll get sick of seeing us on the boards soon enough. ;)
[/QUOTE]Greg,

I was the 1st victim back on March 5th: :D

Follow Me
Member # 77

Member Rated:
posted March 05, 2009 04:52 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg,

Please, sign me up for the following:

Friday, September 4:
11 a.m.: NFFC Classic $1300 Draft Champions Leagues begin (14 teams)

4 p.m.: NFFC Classic $1300 Auction Leagues begin (14 teams)

Saturday, September 5:
7 p.m.: NFFC Classic Super Draft League begins (14 teams)

Sunday, September 6:
10 a.m.: $5,000 NFFC Ultimate Draft Leagues begin (14 teams)

1 p.m.: $2,500 NFFC Classic Super Draft League begins (14 teams)

If there is any problem filling the Sunday drafts at 1 PM, I will do either one, I just want to be sure I am in one.

I bet we could squeeze another draft in Friday night.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me

--------------------
I stunk in 2008.
Will update when I can finally face the damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, and we look forward to getting you back from baseball. :D

Mark
Follow Me
'07 10-3 127.3 ppg $0 Won
'08 11-2 123.3 ppg $0 Won
'09 2-12 129.5 ppg $0 Won

The only team in NFFC Main Event history to win 11 games and not cash. :(

1683.8 pts. in 2009 is the record for a team with just 2 wins. Old record - 1479.95

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

Originally posted by Follow Me:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

[/QUOTE]Greg,

I was the 1st victim back on March 5th: :D

Follow Me
Member # 77

Member Rated:
posted March 05, 2009 04:52 PM
Greg,

Please, sign me up for the following:

Friday, September 4:
11 a.m.: NFFC Classic $1300 Draft Champions Leagues begin (14 teams)

4 p.m.: NFFC Classic $1300 Auction Leagues begin (14 teams)

Saturday, September 5:
7 p.m.: NFFC Classic Super Draft League begins (14 teams)

Sunday, September 6:
10 a.m.: $5,000 NFFC Ultimate Draft Leagues begin (14 teams)

1 p.m.: $2,500 NFFC Classic Super Draft League begins (14 teams)

If there is any problem filling the Sunday drafts at 1 PM, I will do either one, I just want to be sure I am in one.

I bet we could squeeze another draft in Friday night.

Thank you,
Mark
Follow Me

--------------------
I stunk in 2008.
Will update when I can finally face the damage.

Thank you, and we look forward to getting you back from baseball. :D

Mark
Follow Me
[/QU

OTE]

I am not sure of how long my NYC stay will last this year but want to join another draft or 2 while there,maybe the ultimate,just cant commit until later in May.I am getting the FEVER right now however,looking forward to the NFL draft(gotta work that day this year)and where the future ff stars will land.Cant wait for the ff drafts this summer,and the big ones in September.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Greg,

I don't believe that I signed up for the Chicago auction and DC but you can put me down for those as well as the main events.

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg,

I don't believe that I signed up for the Chicago auction and DC but you can put me down for those as well as the main events.

Wayne Got it Wayne. I'll take care of all of this today. I'm finally back fulltime on football and I'll start introducing all of the signups in the next week. Time to rev these boards up and get the mojo going. :D

Mr. Yates, we'll miss ya at the NFL Draft Party, but get that work schedule figured out for September and we'll make sure to save you a spot in whatever you can fit in during your Big Apple stay!! :D The guys and gals of the NFFC know who you are now, so there's no sneaking up on them this year!!! :D You're the defending CHAMP and everyone wants to compete against you now!!

We're less than five months away to Draft Day. Time to start talkin' some football.