Adding Co-Manager Option Now Available

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 am

Tom:

I've attempted to send the invites to Jim several times using the Co-Manager feature. I don't believe Jim has ever received an email. I'll tell him to check his junk/spam folder, but he keeps telling me that nothing has been received. Thanks, Ken

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 am

Got it. What leagues should Jim have access to? Let me know. Thanks Ken.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

jimchristie

Post by jimchristie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Should be Classic and Prime Time

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 am

Got it. Thanks Jim.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 am

Some more information about being added as a co-owner. If you do not have a Fanball account you will not be able to gain access to the primary owner's teams without using his/her access info. To gain your own access simply go to www.fanball.com and create an account. Then have the primary owner send you the invite again following the steps in the first post in this thread and you should be all set.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Some more information about being added as a co-owner. If you do not have a Fanball account you will not be able to gain access to the primary owner's teams without using his/her access info. To gain your own access simply go to www.fanball.com and create an account. Then have the primary owner send you the invite again following the steps in the first post in this thread and you should be all set. I just set up a few co-managers now and it's very easy. The key is that your co-manager must be logged into the NFFC or Fanball site before joining this league. Log in and get the invite from the primary owner and then just follow the simple steps after clicking on the Join a League link and you'll be good to go.

Email me or Tom if you have troubles, but this should be an easy process to get your co-manager linked to your teams.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius