Maroney ALREADY out???

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:44 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
as for gore, i had him regressing this year (quite a bit actually). a broken hand in july/august couldn't help him. Yet Maroney wearing a red contact jersey for the MAJORITY of the preseason and Sammy Morris publicly being called "the goalline back" didn't scare you??? :confused:

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:45 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
And I am pretty sure he was banged up the majority of his college career.
last year of college he had 280+ carries. i've told u this b4, but why let the truth stop you :D
[/QUOTE]And Gore was considered by MANY the best college RB to come out of "the U".

As for telling me, I honestly don't recall, but I will take your word for it.

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 am

as for gore, i had him regressing this year (quite a bit actually). a broken hand in july/august couldn't help him. and coming into the season, i think he's had an operation on every part of his body. he even got a KCH implant. ;)

now enough of this, gore is already in the coffin and maroney is nailing it shut, beginning this week :D I had Gore regressing too. Not enough to pass on him for SA, Henry, or Rudi though.

As for the KCH implant, I heard that too. Although you know it can't be as big as "the original"!

Finally, Maroney better find someone to help him lift the hammer and nails for Gore's coffin, he might hurt himself.

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:49 am

I did my research and I deemed maroney’s shoulder as healthy, which btw I was correct on. Unfortunately I couldn’t predict a groin injury!!!

PM me a quote/link where belidick said that Morris was the goal line back. It’s possible I missed it.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:50 am

i'm not sweating anything. i took the player i wanted to take and will do so everytime. if an "adp" player makes sense, i'll take them. if they don't i won't.
I respect you for that.

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:05 am

I did my research and I deemed maroney’s shoulder as healthy, which btw I was correct on. Unfortunately I couldn’t predict a groin injury!!!

PM me a quote/link where belidick said that Morris was the goal line back. It’s possible I missed it. I know I saw it somewhere on Fantasy Guru. Can't find the link, and can't even guarantee the quote came from Belicheck.

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:01 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
“Coming off one injury as it is, coming into another one, it definitely is frustrating,” Maroney said. “It’s ‘man, I just can’t rid of these things.’ I missed two games in college due to an ankle sprain, but those were the only games I missed in my football career.

i guess "pretty sure" isn't what it used to be Billy!

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:01 am

quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
“Coming off one injury as it is, coming into another one, it definitely is frustrating,” Maroney said. “It’s ‘man, I just can’t rid of these things.’ I missed two games in college due to an ankle sprain, but those were the only games I missed in my football career.

i guess "pretty sure" isn't what it used to be Billy!
[/QUOTE]I stand corrected. I could have sworn I saw somewhere he was nicked up in college.

That being said, I hope you don't think he is durable and this years injuries were just a fluke! :eek:

[ October 18, 2007, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

SNAKE II

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by SNAKE II » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:03 am

SNAKE wrote to have me post that "Wazass stands corrected on just about 94% of his inaccurate posts" and "nice catch GG".

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:20 am

Billy – that’s okay, every one makes mistakes. But in the long run “attention to detail” is what will separate fantasy football sharks from fantasy football chum :D