Maroney ALREADY out???

Tom Kessenich

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:20 am

I feel 100% confident in saying there won't be a Snake III on this board.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:25 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Billy – that’s okay, every one makes mistakes. But in the long run “attention to detail” is what will separate fantasy football sharks from fantasy football chum :D Yeah, it is pretty scary how I have had pretty good success with being so careless! ;)
Imagine if I ever "get it together".

Route Collectors

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:25 am

Originally posted by SNAKE II:
SNAKE wrote to have me post that "Wazass stands corrected on just about 94% of his inaccurate posts" and "nice catch GG". Stop it! :D

RiFF

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by RiFF » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 am

Billy, don't know if this might be the article you're referencing regarding Morris; although its not really relevant at this point, I suppose it had to be considered in August:

August 22, 2007, 08:54
Patriots :: RB

RB Maroney's Shoulder May Impact Goal Line Work?
John Tomase, Boston Herald, Sporting News - [Full Article]

RB Sammy Morris has shown a tough, hard-nosed style at the goal line that opens the probability of him filling RB Corey Dillon's old vulture role. With second-year RB Laurence Maroney nursing a shoulder injury, the Pats could look to limit his touches inside the 10, where contact is often hardest. That opens the door for Morris to steal some touchdowns.

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
Billy, don't know if this might be the article you're referencing regarding Morris; although its not really relevant at this point, I suppose it had to be considered in August:

RB Sammy Morris has shown a tough, hard-nosed style at the goal line that opens the probability of him filling RB Corey Dillon's old vulture role. With second-year RB Laurence Maroney nursing a shoulder injury, the Pats could look to limit his touches inside the 10, where contact is often hardest. That opens the door for Morris to steal some touchdowns. considered as toilet paper maybe.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

SNAKE II

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by SNAKE II » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:02 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
I feel 100% confident in saying there won't be a Snake III on this board. Thomas, SNAKE just called me up, said "hehehe" and hung up. Sorry guys but this is how I get paid.

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:15 am

Originally posted by RiFF:

RB Sammy Morris has shown a tough, hard-nosed style at the goal line that opens the probability of him filling RB Corey Dillon's old vulture role. With second-year RB Laurence Maroney nursing a shoulder injury, the Pats could look to limit his touches inside the 10, where contact is often hardest. That opens the door for Morris to steal some touchdowns. Riff,

Not sure if that was the exact article, but it was definitely along the same lines.

Gekko,

Why would this be toilet paper? Isn't it pretty much "spot on"?

In the 3 games that Maroney has played in, did he ever get goal line work? I distinctly remember in the San Diego game where he was the workhorse the entire way down the field, and was yanked inside the 5 (I think) in favor of Sammy Morris. My computer at school is slow, but I think that happened one week later against Buffalo also.

Like you said, we all make mistakes.

"But in the long run “attention to detail” is what will separate fantasy football sharks from fantasy football chum. :D "

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by RiFF:

RB Sammy Morris has shown a tough, hard-nosed style at the goal line that opens the probability of him filling RB Corey Dillon's old vulture role. With second-year RB Laurence Maroney nursing a shoulder injury, the Pats could look to limit his touches inside the 10, where contact is often hardest. That opens the door for Morris to steal some touchdowns. Riff,

Not sure if that was the exact article, but it was definitely along the same lines.

Gekko,

In the 3 games that Maroney has played in, did he ever get goal line work? I distinctly remember in the San Diego game where he was the workhorse the entire way down the field, and was yanked inside the 5 (I think) in favor of Sammy Morris. My computer at school is slow, but I think that happened one week later against Buffalo also.

"But in the long run “attention to detail” is what will separate fantasy football sharks from fantasy football chum. :D "
[/QUOTE]i guess you believe "sporting news" crap!?! mmuuhahahah!!! you know how many time reporters and even fantasy websites are wrong? make your own mind up.

Gordon Gekko

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:39 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I know I saw it somewhere on Fantasy Guru. "fantasy guru", "sporting news"...WTF!?!?!?!? is there any time for you to do your own analysis. ya boy!!! :D :D

BillyWaz

Maroney ALREADY out???

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:42 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by RiFF:

Gekko,

[/QUOTE]i guess you believe "sporting news" crap!?! mmuuhahahah!!! you know how many time reporters and even fantasy websites are wrong? make your own mind up.
[/QUOTE]Just like you, I take things I hear, and sift through the garbage, and take out what I feel is valuable.

This sounded completely logical for MANY reasons (again MANY red flags for Maroney IMO), and so far it has been "spot on".

You swung for the fences and missed. It happens, and again, I respect you for taking the "road less traveled".

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.