Who's Competing In The NFFC Mid-Season Leagues?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:24 am

Originally posted by Liquid_Madness:
Greg,

do we have to sign up for Mock Draft Central or do you give us a link...

plus we are definetly doing a Thursday right?

I'm fired up! As a member of the NFFC, you get a free pass for that. Shoot me a private e-mail and I'll get you set up on there. No cost involved for sure.

Yeah, we're definitely doing a couple of them next Thursday!!! Be ready!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ryanash

Post by ryanash » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:03 pm

Greg,

I haven't been on mockdraftcentral.com. Can I just go ahead and sign up on my own at the website or is there some special password that I will need so that I can draft next Wednesday and Thursday?

Thanks,

Ryan Ashcraft

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:01 pm

Greg i am in for Wed night. 100$

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:46 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Greg i am in for Wed night. 100$ Just shoot me your name via e-mail at [email protected] (I can't access your Message Board name). We'll get you in.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:07 am

Just an FYI: There is a Tuesday, Sept. 27th league being added to the mix as several owners are trying to get a New York vs. Chicago Grudge Match going. They are looking for seven owners from each city with the team that scores the most points earning a 2006 NFFC free entry. However, the top five scores from each city would be added up at season's end to determine the "city" winner. Losers owe pizzas to the winners in next year's Friday night events. I like it!

Let me know here if you want to be part of that as we already have five Chicago owners and two New York owners. Las Vegas owners can throw their allegience either way if they want in!!!

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:52 am

Greg

It's one or the other for me but not both. Hopefully we can fill Tues but if not I will do ONE league. Can you believe snake (best chicken sound)...boc....boc,boc,boc...bococ! :rolleyes:

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:54 am

Greg, I can do the Thursday draft. High end or low end.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:18 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Greg

It's one or the other for me but not both. Hopefully we can fill Tues but if not I will do ONE league. Can you believe snake (best chicken sound)...boc....boc,boc,boc...bococ! :rolleyes: Greg, I'm in exactly the same boat as Jeff. The Tuesday league looks to be in some jeopardy thanks to SNAKE's very lame excuses. If it doesn't happen, I'm in for Wednesday.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:34 am

HEY greg have another guy for tues ,NY VS. CHI.
THE RI WORKHORSE will represent NY. GREG I REALLY LIKE THIS MATCH and will do the 250 league or what ever the most money one is.
DIESEL were are you can use you for NY.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:07 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
HEY greg have another guy for tues ,NY VS. CHI.
THE RI WORKHORSE will represent NY. GREG I REALLY LIKE THIS MATCH and will do the 250 league or what ever the most money one is.
DIESEL were are you can use you for NY. Okay, I've updated all of the lists on page 1 of this thread. Just e-mail me or post here this weekend and I'll keep a running count. On Monday morning we'll know if we'll have full leagues for each night or even multiple leagues on some nights. First-come, first-serve on each night.