Who's Competing In The NFFC Mid-Season Leagues?

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:49 pm

Ok Greg i shot u an email, but the Tuesday night Chi vs Ny sounds better to me. EddueJag i am the guy that drafted next to you this year (Square rooters) and Glenn last year ( Fire n Theft) , you know me better as Midas Mike on these boards. I will join NY gladly if you guys want me in!

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:29 am

Excellent. Good work, Mike.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:21 am

I'M WRITING THIS IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW BADLY I'M ABOUT TO OPEN A CAN O' WHOOPASS ON CHICAGO.

DIESEL IS IN... :eek: ;) :D :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

I was going to explain how it really isn't in my wallet to join any more leagues this year, but DAMN! I saw some serious ribbing on the boards since last night on NY'ers...Snake, I hate to say it because you got bombshelled last night, but you ask for stuff like that if you tear into people that much...

OK, Chicago, I may get thrown out of my house for joining a 10th league, but I'm in as long as it's filled as a NY / Chicago league...Count me out if it doesn't turn out that way.

P.S...

I don't want Chicago Pizza if I win. Send me it as a penalty if I lose! :eek:
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:56 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Ok Greg i shot u an email, but the Tuesday night Chi vs Ny sounds better to me. EddueJag i am the guy that drafted next to you this year (Square rooters) and Glenn last year ( Fire n Theft) , you know me better as Midas Mike on these boards. I will join NY gladly if you guys want me in! Got it. By my count, we have 11 owners for the Tuesday event. If we can get three more by Sunday night, we'll pick the draft slots on Monday and get everyone the URL for Tuesday night's draft. I think we're doing Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. EST. Let me know if you want a piece of Chicago or New York owners.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:34 am

Greg
#9 should be Mike Welp not Sean Milligan. Thanks!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:28 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
OK, Chicago, I may get thrown out of my house for joining a 10th league, but I'm in as long as it's filled as a NY / Chicago league...Count me out if it doesn't turn out that way.
Great to have you in Diesel buddy!! As far as you getting thrown out of the house, it is all OK! Scarecrow and I (and anyone else who may need a divorce lawyer in the near future! ) are planning on getting a house together.

It will be pizza, beer, and football talk EVERY night!!!! :D :D :D :D

Great to have you in man!!! I just hope you pull that Gates/Gonzalez strategy in our draft! ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:51 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Greg
#9 should be Mike Welp not Sean Milligan. Thanks! Got it. You've got six Chicago owners and five New York owners. You guys let me know if you think you can get to 14 with this league. Dyv would be a great Chicago recruit!!!

Let's decide by tomorrow so that Jason Pliml can get all of the invites out to everyone for Tuesday night's draft. I'm ready if you guys can get three more owners.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:31 am

From the BWazz vs. "Gutless One" thread, we have 7 Chicago and 5 NY, Greg.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:31 am

Originally posted by TamuScarecrow:
From the BWazz vs. "Gutless One" thread, we have 7 Chicago and 5 NY, Greg. Yeah, but I didn't know who that seventh owner is. Someone give me something other than a message board name for that one.

Give Dyv a holler for two more New York owners. I have a feeling he knows of some pizza-eating lovers from that region! :D