2007 Running Back Studs

BillyWaz

2007 Running Back Studs

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:57 am

The best way to beat the Pats is to hire someone to pull a Charles Martin (I believe that was his name) and use Brady as his Jim McMahon. :eek:

Without question the worst cheap shot in the history of the NFL IMO.

BillyWaz

2007 Running Back Studs

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Steel Curtain:
I think the only way to beat the Pats is to somehow get Brady on the run. Heck, SNAKE could look like a great QB with the time the O-line is giving Brady. If you can somehow disguise your blitzes so that Brady can't figure them out fast enough, you may have a shot. You remember how the Steelers beat the Colts in the 95 playoffs? They rattled Manning unlike anything he had faced all year and it showed. If a team could do the same thing the Steelers did to Manning in 95, that'd be the only way to beat the Pats IMHO. ...uhm, truth be told, The Humble Serepnt-server can right now toss the pigskin 55-60 yards in the air...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Someone get my boots, it is getting REAL deep in here! :rolleyes:

CC's Desperados

2007 Running Back Studs

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
At least you will be watching it live. You will be all geared up to prove you are the best team in league. When The game is over, you will be saying "Wow New England could be the best team of time".

With Harrison banged up, you won't be able to trade point with them. Shawn...why are you hatin on my Colts...I thought we were cool. ;)

I'll gladly be one of the few...one of the proud...Colts all day baby. Brady won't be so calm with Freeney in his chest. Don't forget it was Dungy's Tampa 2 that shut down the greatest show on turf in the 99 c-ship game. Bucs lost but the Rams only scored 11 pts after averaging 50 at home that year. :eek:
[/QUOTE]You don't really believe this Tampa crap do you?

I'm not trying to kick the Colts. I just saying what I see. I'm from New England and I'm sure you are more of a die hard Colts fan than I am a New England. I want them to win, but I'm not a die hard. After playing fantasy football for so many years, I'm more of a fan of the NFL.

The Patriot have played the Colts so many times. Last year was the first year, they got the best of them. If Mr."Bug eyes" Caldwell could catch a touchdown pass, the Colts might not have gone to the Super Bowl.

Last year, the Colts held New England to 20 points as home. Their starting receivers were Doug Gabriel and Reche Caldwell. The other receiver who played were Troy Brown and Chad Jackson. In the play-offs, New Engand scored 34 points against Dungy's "D" with Caldwell, Gaffney and Brown at receiver.

I would be suprised if Freeney recorded a sack against Brady. He has 3.5 sacks this year. He has only 5.5 last year.

[ October 24, 2007, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: CC's Desperados ]