3RR impact

BillyWaz

3RR impact

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
I bet 3RR caused a bunch of entry mistakes as they had to switch players or rounds to accomodate. I think you are right KJ.

Diesel

3RR impact

Post by Diesel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:30 pm

Billy, maybe it's time for me to bring up MY 3RR interpretation...It eliminates all mistakes, but puts more work on the computer, and/or Greg or Tom.

?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

3RR impact

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:37 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Billy, maybe it's time for me to bring up MY 3RR interpretation...It eliminates all mistakes, but puts more work on the computer, and/or Greg or Tom.

? I remember you mentioned it, but shoot me a PM and refresh me! ;)

Greg Ambrosius

3RR impact

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:16 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
I bet 3RR caused a bunch of entry mistakes as they had to switch players or rounds to accomodate. No, 3RR didn't cause any entry errors as we still entered the rosters the same way, team by team in each round. It didn't delay or cause any problems on our end.

However, when STATS ran the first ADP, they didn't take into effect 3RR when they ran the report, so it just ran as if Team 1 had the 29th pick. Every ADP number starting with Round 3 was mixed up. They reprogrammed the Excel document to take this into effect and the current one on the home page is correct. I thought they also changed this on every team page too, but it's apparent they didn't. But why is it changed for some leagues and not others?

Shoot me an e-mail if you know which leagues aren't posted correctly on their team pages and which ones are. I'll have STATS update that because everyone still likes to look at past draft results in the offseason. I know the ADP is correct, but the individual leagues should also have those draft orders listed correctly. I'll get on STATS to update those where they are wrong.

Sorry for the headaches there everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius