MAKE IT STOP!!!!

RI WORKHORSE

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Gekko, from what you posted, did you mean that we CAN'T have more players on a team? What would the implications be, by adding another spot or two in the draft? Marc,

If you read back in the thread, Thats what Greg and GG are saying. They are saying that the Free agent pick up's would be wiped out.

I don't think it would matter. Im for the two extra spots.

Even if we could get two extra spots JUST for Te's K's And Def's. It sucks if you have a good team and your bench is loaded, And you have to cut a great guy for a kicker one week. Or get rid of a kicker or Def you like.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Diesel

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Wayne, I have Westbrook,M. Harrison and Javon Walker, so I feel you. But you win the prize fo most injuries. This prize is a free drink to numb the pain...lol...If you come to NY next year, I'm buying...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Coltsfan

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Wayne, I have Westbrook,M. Harrison and Javon Walker, so I feel you. But you win the prize fo most injuries. This prize is a free drink to numb the pain...lol...If you come to NY next year, I'm buying...lol I may have to skip Chicago next year. Maybe they will spot me an extra first round pick next year!

:D

Wayne

Diesel

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by Diesel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:06 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
Gekko, from what you posted, did you mean that we CAN'T have more players on a team? What would the implications be, by adding another spot or two in the draft? Marc,

If you read back in the thread, Thats what Greg and GG are saying. They are saying that the Free agent pick up's would be wiped out.

I don't think it would matter. Im for the two extra spots.

Even if we could get two extra spots JUST for Te's K's And Def's. It sucks if you have a good team and your bench is loaded, And you have to cut a great guy for a kicker one week. Or get rid of a kicker or Def you like.
[/QUOTE]It was just an opinion, and the league has been fine at 18 so far, so if it stays the same, I have no problem with that at all. I don't agree that 28 extra drafted players will deplete the free agent market, but I can definitely see that side of the debate...

If we had 2 extra draft spots in the Main Event this year, would D. Wynn have been drafted? How about E. Graham or D. Ward? There would still be talent to be picked up via free agency, even with a 20 man roster in my opinion. But I'll leave this alone. I didn't know this topic had been brought up already.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

da bears

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by da bears » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
This is just ridiculous. I thought it couldn't get any worst.

Round 1 - Westbrook - injured
Round 2 - Harrison - injured
Round 3 - A. Johnson - injured
Round 4 - Jamal Lewis - injured after 1 carry today.
Round 5 - Julius Jones - sucks
Round 6 - Bernard Berrian - just went out injured
Round 7 - Vernon Davis - injured

I'm ready to wave the white flag this year!

Wayne Now that is some bad luck Wayne. By chance a black cat didn't cross your path as you walked into the draft room? Good luck the rest of the season. By the way I've had a couple of injuries, but I just drafted poorly this year and my main event team is garbage at this point :eek:

[ October 08, 2007, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

da bears

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by da bears » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Leinart has broken collarbone. The injuries just keeep on coming.
Bauler Shot Caller

LETSROLL2007

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by LETSROLL2007 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:00 pm

WTF?

What is a "previously undisclosed injury"? Santana Holmes owners caught a big fat zero
since he wasn't even listed on the injury reports. Its bad enough dealing with the known injuries :confused:

D-Day Heroes

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:18 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Barry Sanders:
WTF?

What is a "previously undisclosed injury"? Santana Holmes owners caught a big fat zero
since he wasn't even listed on the injury reports. Its bad enough dealing with the known injuries :confused: [/QUOTE

you can say that again :eek:
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Steel Curtain

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Post by Steel Curtain » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:46 am

I think Holmes was injured in warm ups for the game......sweet Mary Martha and Joseph....are they running Oklahoma drills before games now? It's bad enough we lose them in the games but warmups?
I'll say "Ho, Ho, Ho" any damn time I please