You go ALABAMA ABANDONED!

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Does it matter at this point? If he wins, you gonna put an asterick on the $100K check?

Glenn

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I disagree. He did nothing wrong. He showed up for the draft, drafted his team, made his pickups, played out the 13 weeks, made the Championship round, and however he finishes, he finishes. How's his win tainted?

The poker jackoff who never showed up for the draft and didn't run his team, he's tainted. Noone who played out the season is.

I'm sure there's been quitters in the leagues of other former overall winners in this contest and other contests. The only difference here is the quitting was a bit earlier.

Good luck AA, I think I'm rooting for you now.

Glenn

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry, never learned how to play word games. I just say it like I mean it.

Good luck to you too Snake, but remember if anyone should know what's it's like to be on the receiving side of controversy......

By the way, I still hate this game. ;)

Good luck everyone.

Glenn

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I saw the name and just remembered I met Michael and his wife in Vegas for the WCOFF 2/3 years back. Drafted next to me in my league. Very nice folks.

Michael, how'd you get to Boston from Alabama? Wondering if they understood you with that accent?

Good luck bro

Joe Conte

joetreff

Post by joetreff » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Besides week 1 Eric made moves, set his lineup, had a full lineup and had a long stretch where he averaged 120+ per game. Then I think he gave up in week 12 and 13 but almost every league had someone like that.

It is factual that he increased his score each week in weeks 1-5, and also factual that throwing out weeks 1 & 2 two teams in the Boston league were worse that his.

[ December 13, 2010, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: felixflamingo ]