You go ALABAMA ABANDONED!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 am

What ever Glenn's issues are in life, it won't help by any of us talking negatively about him. Hopefully he can learn from it and become a better person. While he may deserve some negative final pot shots, I think we should all try and let it go. We all know he is reading the boards quite often, stewing over every post made. Let's not make it worse for him by piling on. And I would suggest not even reading the boards Glenn. It won't do you any good and will probably just frustrate you even more.

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:14 am

Well said C&D, I am sure its tough sledding in the Snakes household at times, but we all have hurdles to overcome in our daily lives. With that, we as humans react in various ways to help mask the troubles with this great game we all have come to love...Fantasy Football.

On a side note...Cocktails and Dream, after chasing your teams in the FFOC, I hope to keep seeing you in the rearview for the next 2 weeks.

Good Luck to you and the other competitors, lets keep it real...

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

Greg and Tom are the best at what they do, they field all of our questions and always respond in a timely manner. From what I hear from the elders (lol), its always been that way.

So we should trust their final decisions and whatever the outcome we must accept.

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 am

Originally posted by A.A:
Greg and Tom are the best at what they do, they field all of our questions and always respond in a timely manner. From what I hear from the elders (lol), its always been that way.

So we should trust their final decisions and whatever the outcome we must accept.

AA AA, just wanted to come on here and congratulate you on the season you're having so far. Best of luck in the final weeks. To beat the competition here is a tremendous accomplishment.

C&D, spot on post my man.

[ December 16, 2010, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 am

wait, is Snake gone? for good?

Old School

Post by Old School » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 am

Originally posted by Cocktails and Dreams:
What ever Glenn's issues are in life, it won't help by any of us talking negatively about him. Hopefully he can learn from it and become a better person. While he may deserve some negative final pot shots, I think we should all try and let it go. We all know he is reading the boards quite often, stewing over every post made. Let's not make it worse for him by piling on. And I would suggest not even reading the boards Glenn. It won't do you any good and will probably just frustrate you even more. Yes, well said. GK, continue to play the game you love so much, win some "loot" as you call it, stick it in your boy's college fund and help him along his path in life.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
wait, is Snake gone? for good? If Greg and Tom are "sticking to their guns", I think he is.

Via Greg on the "Snake is On a Four Week Break" thread.....

"We announced Glenn's suspension from the boards to let people know that we are going to follow through with the punishments we've announced on our boards if people can't be respectful of others. The first recourse is a warning, the second recourse is a one-week suspension of the boards, the third recourse is a four-week suspension of the boards and the final recourse is banishment from the boards. I stated that two years ago when Glenn received his second penalty...."

I'm not going to comment on this, as my good friend Jeff Clampitt's (Route C) sentiments are pretty much SPOT ON with the way I feel.

[ December 16, 2010, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 am

This chit is funny....more peculiar funny than haha funny....but still funny. :rolleyes:

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am

I certainly understand Greg's position here.

Though I sometimes had issue with Snake's viewpoints, I had no issue with Snake personally. I've chatted with him in PM's and he's never been anything but polite and friendly to me.

That said, Greg has a right to filter his own boards if he feels something or someone has become a distraction. Let's face it, Snake had trouble filtering himself.

In the long run, this may be the best thing for Snake himself. From Greg's and Jeff's posts, it's apparant that Snake had developed an unhealthy dependence upon these boards. This action will force him to end it. I wish him nothing but the best.

Glenn

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 pm

i think he is annoying as heck, but i would rather have him on the boards (along with all of his baggage) than not.