"Final" Mid season format

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:04 am

Originally posted by UFS:
What day and time is Draft A?

Hope it's not Tuesday. Uh... yeah, we're aiming for Draft A to be Tuesday at 10pm EST and Draft B to be Tuesday at 11pm EST.

Does that foul you up, John?

Time to co-own a team with one of your super-players... bring 'em on ;)

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:05 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
LOL...

Have to go with each league's rules and let the Board argue that it matters. The entertainment value should be high.

By the way, I suggest a deadline for the emails to Greg with payment authorization and draft bidding. I suggest Friday at 4 P.M. ET (totally arbitrary).

I also suggest that all players should include in their email both their real name and the screenname they are using here to make it easy for Greg to complete the draft order and post it. I would hope that everyone who posted they are willing to play within the last 24 hours (everyone) can now turn around and send Greg an email in the NEXT 24 hours... Greg is out for the day, let me see how things look tomorrow AM and then we can get nasty if needed

Dave

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:13 am

I sent the e-mail to Greg for the money. I'm going to take a little longer on figuring out the bids for draft position. whats the deadline for that?

ryanash

Post by ryanash » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:02 am

Dave,

This is a stupid question, but I want to make sure....If we win we get to decide if we want a free entry into the NFFC or NFBC, is that correct?
The bottom line is that we get to choose instead of Greg choosing which one he wants to give us, is that right?

Dorkknocker

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:06 am

Dork...

Yes, we're doing the same thing in the Gekko invitational. You choose...

Thing is, when I win both, I'll have a free entry to baseball AND football

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:19 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
I sent the e-mail to Greg for the money. I'm going to take a little longer on figuring out the bids for draft position. whats the deadline for that? Walla, all I'll say is the sooner everyone gets their bids in the sooner we can draw the league.

Is it realistic to ask everyone to get them turned in by Friday (tomorrow) at 3pm EST ?

That would give Greg (I think) time to quickly draw up the leagues and we could have the weekend to get into the draft site, set preranks if they let us, etc., etc.

Does anyone need more time?

Dave

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:20 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
Dork...

Yes, we're doing the same thing in the Gekko invitational. You choose...

Thing is, when I win both, I'll have a free entry to baseball AND football Just confirming this is accurate

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:35 am

LOL..

Hopeful both sentences are accurate.

By the way, email sent with authorization and bids.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:01 am

Man, guys...this happened quick. I assume that I'm not invited into the league? I'm a relative newbie, so you guys should be salivating over my donation. Let me know if it's too late.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:15 am

My e-mail is [email][email protected][/email] me know if there is a spot available. I have a friend that is interested as well.

Web site is www.primohoagies.com

Shameless free plug. ;)
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.