poem for mr nag?

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:35 am

Originally posted by Nag':
Riddle me this, gordie boy:

You are ONE HALF of One and Done.

And now that you're ONE.....you are DONE!
you are and always will be None and Done. hehehehe. that one will always get ya! sorry
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:44 am

mr None and Done (nag) - i asked my paperboy why you would continue with your posts, and he said you were probably upset about having the most points scored in your league, but yet having a 2-2 record (non-winning record). is there any truth to that? my paperboy is usually right...

King of Queens

poem for mr nag?

Post by King of Queens » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:46 am

Originally posted by Team NEW:
Thanks, although Team NEW ain't that great this year - have to do all my trash talking in the UL . . .even at 2 and 2. Outhouse to the penthouse! What the hell happened??? :D

Gordon Gekko

poem for mr nag?

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:46 am

Originally posted by the snake:
SNAKE vs NagFag for the season...how much?.. mr None and Done wimped out. sorry snake...

King of Queens

poem for mr nag?

Post by King of Queens » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:50 am

This is one of the best threads of the year. Keep up the good work!

BillyWaz

poem for mr nag?

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:00 pm

Originally posted by the snake:
NagFag and Snake are both in NY6 League...Nag is 1st in points (564), and 2-2...SNAKE is 2nd in points (547), and 1-3...SNAKE is more than willing and ready to wager which team has a higher point total/record/goes further, whatever NagFag (or GiGi, or KingOfClosetQueens, or Wazass or RouteShe for that matter) wants...but SNAKE must candidly admit, SNAKE now wants a piece of NagFag the most...name your price(s)...SNAKE THANK GOD!!!!!!.....you are now done swinging from my jock, and have an unhealthy infatuation with someone else!!!

GOD Loves You

poem for mr nag?

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:01 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote::
. on the contrary, this year my time was split between baseball and football. less time spent on football has let me down to this point with my main event team. this year i had to utilize a "fantasy service" for the first time.
[/QUOTE]I am ashamed of you Gordon, knowing well that Emma was your "fantasy service" last year ;)

Of course, you should have known this year to use every guys preferred :eek: " fantasy" :eek: service....."NagFag"
His obsession with fictious billionaires is overwhelming!

By the way GG, we missed you on the boards, glad to have you back.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

TamuScarecrow

poem for mr nag?

Post by TamuScarecrow » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:22 pm

NagFag and Snake are both in NY6 LeagueI'll bet this was a priceless draft to watch. Wimp and the gutless wonder probably sitting side by side. I heard you bailed out on the GEKKO league, Nag, as the competition would have been embarassing for you. As for the gutless one, don't worry, he's challenged you, but then again, he's challenged everyone and bailed out. I'm six behind you, gutless one, and it's only a matter of time before you're in my rearview mirror.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ