Best Bench

pizzatyme

Best Bench

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Originally posted by Barry Sanders:
renman

probably not a good idea to rub it in the faces of teams beset by injuries. That Karma thing can be a real be-och! ;) :goodposting: ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

renman

Best Bench

Post by renman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:44 am

Barry,

How is stating that I have been fortunate not to get hit with injuries "rubbing it in anyones face?"

In the other thread I talk about how lucky I have been in that respect.

Snake,

I would ask what you meant with this last post but I am not sure you even know..

enjoy the games boys...

Ted's Cracked Head

Best Bench

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:57 am

One league I have the following players on the bench this week:

RB: Adrian Peterson (rook), Westbrook
WR: Chad Johnson, Walker, Ward
TE: Heap
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

BONGIZMO

Best Bench

Post by BONGIZMO » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:58 am

My bench will see Addai, Javon, Santana and Porter on it this week. No QB as he got injured on the first series last week and gave me a zero...ACK! All I wanted him for was one bye week fill in and that didn't even happen...DOH!
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

richieprimo

Best Bench

Post by richieprimo » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:50 am

Originally posted by renman:
Primo,

someone started a thread here to talk about how deep their teams are or how good the talent is on their bench.

I think most of the lists you see are benches with good players on BYE or INJURED. I was making the point that my bench is very strong this week and NONE OF THEM are injured or on bye week. That is what I meant by a big difference when comparing the level of talent on the bench. Don't you mean to say the "level of talent" on your OWN team? Your bench is very strong "this week"...what, as opposed to other weeks? You just can't miss a chance to say how great your team is. We get it...you're a fantasy mastermind. The way that you simply "state" your success in your signature makes me wonder if you have trophies made for yourself to be placed on your mantle. Veiled bragging is bad karma as well.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

renman

Best Bench

Post by renman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:53 am

wow, are there any grown men here? I know we are playing for money but my god we have some fragile souls here.

If it makes any of you chicks happy two of WR's are hurt already holmes and Branch). Luckily I benched one last second.

The fantasy signature (which I think I should remove before anyone else cries) was only put there because countless others did the same.

I am getting reminded here why I had been avoiding this board .... lol

unreal.

[ October 07, 2007, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: renman ]

richieprimo

Best Bench

Post by richieprimo » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:05 am

Don't call me a chick, slick...unless you want to be the one crying.

You've been "avoiding" this board because you got killed by the masses last year, especially with your pathetic politicking for a seat on the proposed MB Committee.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

renman

Best Bench

Post by renman » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:22 am

ugh, more message board silly threats. This is exactly what I am talking about with this place.

I was talking about the "chick behavior" on the boards, I never called "you" a chick, I was not killed by anyone, I never "politicked" for a MB committee position. I have a vague memory of that even being a reality or discussed and might have posted ONE message on it. It is hard to make up 3 things in a 3 line post, but you did it.

You are lost...

I am going back to watching football.. have fun.