Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Shrink Attack

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
There's no denying that the man put up a superb performance today. Thanks Shrink!!!

[/QUOTE]Well, I'm man enough to put out a prediction beforehand, and man enough to admit that I was wrong.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
There's no denying that the man put up a superb performance today. Thanks Shrink!!!

[/QUOTE]Well, I'm man enough to put out a prediction beforehand, and man enough to admit that I was wrong.
[/QUOTE]If Tebow is ever proven not to be an NFL QB, I'll happily admit that. That's all I said and I dont give a rat's arse about game predictions

Shrink Attack

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Originally posted by Old School:

[/QUOTE]If Tebow is ever proven not to be an NFL QB, I'll happily admit that. That's all I said and I dont give a rat's arse about game predictions
[/QUOTE]Huh? Did you think that was some dig at you or something? All I said was that I was willing to put myself out there with a prediction, and that I didn't run and hide or make excuses when I was wrong.

Not sure I understand the tone of your post.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

alanr824

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by alanr824 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Tebow 316 yds - John 3:16 Ironic?

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

[/QUOTE]Huh? Did you think that was some dig at you or something? All I said was that I was willing to put myself out there with a prediction, and that I didn't run and hide or make excuses when I was wrong.

Not sure I understand the tone of your post.
[/QUOTE]Well your'e a shrink man. You guys always have some subliminal Freudian angle ;)

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Originally posted by Al R G:
Tebow 316 yds - John 3:16 Ironic? If the Patriots put up 666 total yards next weekend we all might want to run for cover.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Originally posted by Al R G:
Tebow 316 yds - John 3:16 Ironic? wo !

alanr824

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by alanr824 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Al R G:
Tebow 316 yds - John 3:16 Ironic? If the Patriots put up 666 total yards next weekend we all might want to run for cover. [/QUOTE]HA!!

CoMoHusker

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by CoMoHusker » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm

I will have to admit that I was absolutely shocked at today's outcome. After Tebow's last three outings, I would find it hard to believe that many of the "Tebowites" anticipated today's outcome either. Many might say it, but going up against the #1 defense, they wouldn't be being honest if they did.

Tebow made some great throws today and everyone got to see the reason why the Broncos were so high on Thomas when they drafted him. When healthy, there are few WR in the league that can match his unique makeup of strength and speed.

This isn't as much of an excuse as it is a fact, the Steelers D really missed Ryan Clark today. Add to that Kiesel and Hampton making early exits, the Steelers D was in trouble. Not that any of those guys change the outcome because today, I think the Broncos were destined to win, but those guys obviously are key to the Steelers defensive success.

My opinion on Tebow as an NFL QB hasn't changed much. I still question that his style can be sustained and if the organization will fully committ to him. They may now but with all the rumors circling before hand about him being on a short leash, they had clearly lost some confidence in him. I'm sure all is well in Bronco land now, the question remains, will it last or do those same rumors and questions arise at the next sign of struggle?

Great game to watch today and what an amazing and unlikely win for a franchise that hasn't had a win that big in quite some time. I can't wait to see what unfolds in NE next week!

[ January 08, 2012, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: CoMoHusker ]
Go Big Red!

Tom Kessenich

Tim Tebow - Let's Talk

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm done betting against this guy. No matter how bad he may look in the future, I'm not going to ignore the fact he can rise up at the most unexpected moments and propel his team to victory. He's proven it time and time again and today he proved it on a big stage against the defending conference champs.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich