Monday Night Game: What Do You Need Tonight?

Riverdog

Post by Riverdog » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 pm

popcorn,

I am at work so I can not verify but I think 3 teams were tied in record. Top point score team loses to us and one of those top record team won. So, if that top record team (maybe BigMo) wins next week, they automatically get 1st. Then the big scoring team gets most points. BLAH !

Greg,

Man, I knew I should have picked up T. Ginn Jr. for this reason alone !!! lol
2006 WCOFF CHAMP !
2008 3rd Overall NFFC Classic, Regular Season Points Champion!
2008 and 2009: WCFF Magazine experts league Champ.
2011 Gunning for a 2nd National title

Sack

Post by Sack » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey Billy:

"I think you are gold in the first quarter, Ken."

How about one play? Need for you to join me at Arlington Park for one of these draft events if you
can call the ponies as well as you did t-night! Now, to get the other half of my Daily Double!

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Originally posted by Riverdog:
popcorn,

I am at work so I can not verify but I think 3 teams were tied in record. Top point score team loses to us and one of those top record team won. So, if that top record team (maybe BigMo) wins next week, they automatically get 1st. Then the big scoring team gets most points. BLAH !

Greg,

Man, I knew I should have picked up T. Ginn Jr. for this reason alone !!! lol i beat Big Mo this week :). so if the top point scorer wins next week he will take best record since he will win the tie breaker. (that is how the tie breaker works right)

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Possibly the worst combined QB performances in one game I've ever seen.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Such a heartbreak for FI$HER in Classic/Primetime. It was one of those weeks where a chain of events kill you in every way.

#1) We started Joe Flacco in classic and he dumps ball off to Ray Rice and he runs for huge TD only to be called back for holding penalty on A. Boldin that was marginal.

#2) We started Steve Johnson in Classic and he does great but drops a pass that I think my little kid coulda grabbed in the endzone. That was an 11 pt play that never was to be...

#3) We had Vinatieri last night and came up short by about 6.5 pts. Indy gets blown out which rarely happens. To make things worse, opponent in classic had Hightower tonight , so even if Vinny came through last night , we woulda conceded a loss even before MNF. Then I just saw that hightower had 5 carries for 0 yards. sick

#4) Golden tornado is team we are tied with in classic going into week 12 ....both of us had 8-3 records. Tornado was winning tonight by like 35 pts and his opponent had Gore and Crabtree tonight to try for the win. CRabtree scores first, gore running like animal and gets hurt. Tornado woulda lost if Gore did not get hurt.

#5) Now to primetime, we tied for first place going into week 12. Ray Rice called back TD woulda beat the team we were tied with. Couple that with us benching Fred Jackson for 3rd week in a row. and starting ocho stinko over johhny knox and amendola.

2 leagues and 2 loses later.....now FI$HER has to scrap in week 13.

I hate fantasy football
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again