My Week 8 Vibes

da bears

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by da bears » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:10 am

Tom,

Good post once again. It sure has been a crazy season so far and with all the injuries, underperforming players, and increased number of rbbc situations 2008 Fantasy football drafts are sure going to be interesting next year to say the least.
Bauler Shot Caller

Tom Kessenich

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:16 am

Originally posted by The Lawn Jocky:
T.K GOOD POST JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT RUDI...WILL HE BE BACK THIS WEEK .AND IF SO HOW WILL HE DO AGAINST THE STEELERS. AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BEAL.YUM...BUT 1 QUESTION....WHATS BRITNEY SPEARS DOING WITH HER LIFE? M.N.F. She's throwing it all away. I've never understood people with fame and money and their desire to **** it all away. Oh well.

We'll know more about Rudi today. If he can return to a full practice I think he will return as the starter. But I do think Watson will remain involved no matter what. But a healthy Rudi Johnson brings a power element to their offense they badly need.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:17 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Tom,

Good post once again. It sure has been a crazy season so far and with all the injuries, underperforming players, and increased number of rbbc situations 2008 Fantasy football drafts are sure going to be interesting next year to say the least. Tom Brady Top 5 pick? We could see it.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:18 am

Rudi didn't practice again today. I wouldn't count on him this week. Brutal matchup for Watson, though.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:32 am

Back to Walker, Greg and I are keeping him in WCOFF. We have strong WR depth so we can afford to stash him away and see what happens.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
Tom,

Good post once again. It sure has been a crazy season so far and with all the injuries, underperforming players, and increased number of rbbc situations 2008 Fantasy football drafts are sure going to be interesting next year to say the least. Tom Brady Top 5 pick? We could see it.
[/QUOTE]ABSOLUTELY!

In 2005, after Culpepper and Manning dominated the fantasy world in 04, C-Pep and Manning BOTH went in the top 5 in MANY drafts.

Obviously you couldn't count on these ridiculous stats next year, but something should be said for feeling "comfortable" knowing your QB is going to put up 25+ (in Brady's case MUCH more) a week! :D

Captain Hook

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 am

QUAHOGS - clean out your mail box if you want a response.

Tom Kessenich

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 am

I think Brady is a virtual lock to crack the first round in pre-season rankings next season barring a major injury to him or Moss. How high he goes remains to be seen.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

The Lawn Jocky

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by The Lawn Jocky » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:48 am

T.K. THE BRITNEY COMMENT WAS IN REFRENCE TO THE OUT OF NOWHERE COMMENT BY THE ANNOUNCER IN A GAME THAT WAS IN OVERTIME A FEW WEEKS BACK.LIKE YOUR BEAL COMMENT .THATS JUST SOME DRY HUMOR I GUESS.DONT GET ME WROMG NOW IM NOT KICKING HER OUT OF MY BED FOR EATING CRACKERS.BUT WHO REALLY CARES.

Quahogs

My Week 8 Vibes

Post by Quahogs » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 am

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
QUAHOGS - clean out your mail box if you want a response. Clean. Thanks Hook