Week 6 Drops

Ted's Cracked Head

Week 6 Drops

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:39 am

Greg,

I see why a "list" might not be preferred. I also understand that since these situations rarely occur it is best to take them on a "real time" basis. A list would need to be updated weekly and probably would cause a weekly 30 page thread of "discussions" for situations that would not likley take place anyway. This would/could create more "issues" than the possible benefits of doing so.

I just thought if there was a defined list, it might make these decisions easier for all to take. I was wrong.

This decision making process is best left to one individual, Greg.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

kjduke

Week 6 Drops

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:42 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
I do not like the "If dropped will be pulled" list.

It is extremely difficult to create, and varies week to week.

It is also something that can be abused via collusion.

Example...drop the best player NOT listed, so the team with the most money can grab him...repeat the following week with the new list.

If you create a list like this...it's either too biased on past names or present performances, or it's a STUD list (which Eli would not have made) and is logically not needed, or it's a giant list with all players listed toward the bottom of each position being debatable.

JMO.

~Lance 100% on target, Lance

Gordon Gekko

Week 6 Drops

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:01 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
Is this the message board for tryouts on the Fantasy Football Reality Show????? U r grown ass men.......lmao It would make for some good tv!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Week 6 Drops

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:13 am

Greg: just tried your number and got your voice mail, so I left a message

Greg Ambrosius

Week 6 Drops

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:24 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Greg: just tried your number and got your voice mail, so I left a message Hah, I was vacuuming!!! :D I didn't have the Blackberry on!! Besides, I'm trying to get three kids ready to go out to eat, so I'll call you back soon. Right now, I'm trying to break up a different fight between a 6-year-old and an 8-year old that is on par with BWaz vs. Snake!! :D This is the life I lead 24/7!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Week 6 Drops

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:33 am

I'm at a halloween party, and I might have a few drinks, so be warned!!! Otherwise, I'll call u at the office on monday.

PS - should I dress up as maroney or eli manning?

Raiders

Week 6 Drops

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Greg: just tried your number and got your voice mail, so I left a message Hah, I was vacuuming!!! :D I didn't have the Blackberry on!! Besides, I'm trying to get three kids ready to go out to eat, so I'll call you back soon. Right now, I'm trying to break up a different fight between a 6-year-old and an 8-year old that is on par with BWaz vs. Snake!! :D This is the life I lead 24/7!! :D [/QUOTE]I'll take the 6 year old and lay 2-1 odds. :D
Well at least Sunday is almost here, one more day to watch my shitty team get smacked around.
Good Luck again Big Frank!

Captain Hook

Week 6 Drops

Post by Captain Hook » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:17 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
I'm at a halloween party, and I might have a few drinks, so be warned!!! Otherwise, I'll call u at the office on monday.

PS - should I dress up as maroney or eli manning? GG you need more bandages and thinner skin for the Maroney costume ;)

Ted's Cracked Head

Week 6 Drops

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:28 am

I'm at a halloween party, and I might have a few drinks, so be warned!!! This phone call might make a good podcast. ;)

Speaking of podcasts. Greg, when are you guys going to interview some players and post them on the site?

[ October 20, 2007, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

ultimatefs

Week 6 Drops

Post by ultimatefs » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:40 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I didn't have the Blackberry on!! FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

The only way this could ever happen is if one of the kids dropped it in the crapper.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.