Who is a GAMER?

Greg Ambrosius

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
If you make it 8pm on 7/28, that would be purrrrrrrfect. Done! We are a 8pm est start on July 28th!

Thanks all!!!!
[/QUOTE]Wow, we do have some GAMERS in this group, don't we? Amazing. Good job Jules and we'll get this league set up once we have the draft engine live. I hope that is this week yet so that everyone can test drive it and get used to it. Then next week Geoff and I will get your teams set up and we'll pay for this one via credit cards on file. No worries there.

Thanks all. GREAT, GREAT job on this league. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RedRyder

Who is a GAMER?

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 am

quote:Originally posted by George Kleemann:
if you want another Jules, put me in Thanks George Hi George, if we don't have a KOTRAX sighting by later tonight, you will be in. I just want to save Ormond a spot since he is a past Champ.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]Sorry George, former Champ KOTRAX contacted me and is In. I'll be sure to reach out to you next year before it's announced to see if you want a spot and make sure you are in if you do.
@RedRyder

Sandman62

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks anyway Jules.

Hmm... maybe I need to start my OWN SandmanWazGamer league to get to compete against the best?

"If you build it, they will come"? If I contact Greg about starting another one of these, will you high-roller hall of famers join in? i.e. Billy, Jules, KoQ, GK, Wayne and any other regular high-rollers???

kentucky

Who is a GAMER?

Post by kentucky » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am

dang, missed out on this one..maybe next year jules.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

RedRyder

Who is a GAMER?

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:49 am

Originally posted by KyThunder:
dang, missed out on this one..maybe next year jules. Hi Bill,

Sorry, it filled up fast! Hope baseball is treating you well! Would love to get in some football SATs with you...hope that happens...there is the $375 Slow Draft...

-Jules
@RedRyder

Old School

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Old School » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 pm

quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by George Kleemann:
if you want another Jules, put me in Thanks George Hi George, if we don't have a KOTRAX sighting by later tonight, you will be in. I just want to save Ormond a spot since he is a past Champ.

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]Sorry George, former Champ KOTRAX contacted me and is In. I'll be sure to reach out to you next year before it's announced to see if you want a spot and make sure you are in if you do.
[/QUOTE]Glad KOTRAX got my email and is back. He's a good guy, a good player and it wouldn't be the same without all those CAPS

BillyWaz

Who is a GAMER?

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Thanks anyway Jules.

Hmm... maybe I need to start my OWN SandmanWazGamer league to get to compete against the best?

"If you build it, they will come"? If I contact Greg about starting another one of these, will you high-roller hall of famers join in? i.e. Billy, Jules, KoQ, GK, Wayne and any other regular high-rollers??? The "Enter Sandman DC"!!! :D

You can play Metallica on the site everytime it is your turn to pick......nice!!! :D

Sandman62

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

I LIKE that Billy! You in?

King of Queens

Who is a GAMER?

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
I LIKE that Billy! You in? How about an Auction DC? I know some people who might be interested in that format. :D

BillyWaz

Who is a GAMER?

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
I LIKE that Billy! You in? How about an Auction DC? I know some people who might be interested in that format. :D [/QUOTE]Really....who would that be???

$50.....I want my $50...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP9gSfXgir0