Who is a GAMER?

RedRyder

Who is a GAMER?

Post by RedRyder » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:50 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
I too am in the Ps/Js on the 29th but I can draft them both at the same time. If it is the 29th I would rather it be later, so I could do them at the same time and not go back 2 back. For me an 8pm cst start time would be best. The other kicks off at 9 cst and I would like to separate start times by 1 hour.

I could easily do the week of Aug 2-6 or the 28th? Well, I'm doing the PvJs on the 28th, so that's why I wanted to switch! LOL!

Since there isn't a majority, we will keep it the 28th and I'll have to deal with overlapping drafts.

Sorry Joe, I know you might have a handicap going that night...
@RedRyder

Old School

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Old School » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Rob B:
I too am in the Ps/Js on the 29th but I can draft them both at the same time. If it is the 29th I would rather it be later, so I could do them at the same time and not go back 2 back. For me an 8pm cst start time would be best. The other kicks off at 9 cst and I would like to separate start times by 1 hour.

I could easily do the week of Aug 2-6 or the 28th? Well, I'm doing the PvJs on the 28th, so that's why I wanted to switch! LOL!

Since there isn't a majority, we will keep it the 28th and I'll have to deal with overlapping drafts.

[/QUOTE]Yeah, the 29th i coulda brought my A game. The 28th I'll just have my C+ game ;)

RedRyder

Who is a GAMER?

Post by RedRyder » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:

[/QUOTE]Yeah, the 29th i coulda brought my A game. The 28th I'll just have my C+ game ;)
[/QUOTE]Doing two drafts at once means I will have my B- game, still enough to make sure there is no REPEAT Champ! :D
@RedRyder

Old School

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Old School » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 pm

quote:Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:

[/QUOTE]Doing two drafts at once means I will have my B- game, still enough to make sure there is no REPEAT Champ! :D
[/QUOTE]Ok , It is ON Jules! I'm pulling out of all high stakes events to concentrate on the GAMERS!! :D :rolleyes: :cool:

King of Queens

Who is a GAMER?

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm

In August 2008, I drafted two WCOFF Super Satellite teams at the same time. While on vacation. With my wife and kids screaming at me. Ah, the memories...

The end result? A third overall finish (out of 144 teams) with one team, and a 1st place finish in the Consolation Round with the other team.

Jules! Joe! NO EXCUSES!!! It CAN be done!!! :D

Old School

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Old School » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
In August 2008, I drafted two WCOFF Super Satellite teams at the same time. While on vacation. With my wife and kids screaming at me. Ah, the memories...

The end result? A third overall finish (out of 144 teams) with one team, and a 1st place finish in the Consolation Round with the other team.

Jules! Joe! NO EXCUSES!!! It CAN be done!!! :D Were they screaming out the picks for you??? I thought there might be a secret to your success

RedRyder

Who is a GAMER?

Post by RedRyder » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:

Jules! Joe! NO EXCUSES!!! It CAN be done!!! :D Imagine if you had NO distractions...CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I'm winning my own league, dangit and Old School is buying me a trophy!!
@RedRyder

King of Queens

Who is a GAMER?

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Originally posted by Old School:
Were they screaming out the picks for you??? I thought there might be a secret to your success Hmm, two years ago, they would have been screaming things like "Where's Elmo?!?" and "Put on Laurie Berkner!!"

Not a winning formula

King of Queens

Who is a GAMER?

Post by King of Queens » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

Jules! Joe! NO EXCUSES!!! It CAN be done!!! :D Imagine if you had NO distractions...CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I'm winning my own league, dangit and Old School is buying me a trophy!!
[/QUOTE]This is the correct stance. Well done, Jules! :D

cdavault

Who is a GAMER?

Post by cdavault » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 pm

no issue for me on either the 28th or 29th.